Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange innovation in the new beta version (3.6.8.58) of Cent Browser:
OP seems pretty fond of throwing around psychological diagnoses. It's almost as if mental health issues have played a big role in OP's life.
(10-20-2018, 04:44 AM)taba Wrote: I agree you. Because you're a moron, you don't understand what's written and you don't know how to count. For example:

* 3 days ago I told you above "If you have a separate solution, write it down here! Otherwise don't make unnecessary chattering here! Get out of here, find someone else to chatter". You couldn't answer that.

* Yesterday I told the administrator that "Nearly 30 extensions have been added to the (special) Cent Browser and all are active". In response, the administrator did not say to me "You're lying".

* You came out this day and said to me "it's a lie". So, you called me a liar.

* Therefore, I re-counted the extensions added to the custom portable Cent Browser one by one. Result: The number of extensions added is exactly 22.

* Well, what did I write? "Nearly 30 extendions"

* Well, what's the real number? "22 extensions"

* So what does that mean? You're a born patient. In medicine, this disease is called "Mongolism (Down Syndrome)"; patients are called "Mongoloid (Moron)".

As a last word, I'd like to say that "I hope you'll get better". But unfortunately, the treatment of this disease is impossible.

Offensive language is not allowed in this forum.
You should respect others.
sanal tuş tarayıcıyı mahvetmiş bir çar lütfen  Angry Angry Angry
CentBrowser I propose to close this topic!