Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange innovation in the new beta version (3.6.8.58) of Cent Browser:
A friendly warning to Cent Browser developers:

* Publishing a beta version of a software is a good idea; thus, it is hoped that errors that cannot be detected during creation will be detected by users who will try this beta version and be notified to the developer. But a beta version published with this thought should not contain absolutely childish mistakes;

Otherwise, people who download this beta version to try will think:

- Those who have used the Cent Browser before and are satisfied will suddenly forget all the superior aspects of it (people are ungrateful, unfortunately), and will begin to think that "the quality of it has fallen too low", and will look for other browsers;

- Those who will try the Cent Browser for the first time will think that they are facing a poor quality software produced by the novices and they will delete it immediately.

* Now the beta version of the Cent Browser has been published for more than 3 days and the users who tried it reported that it contained a childish error on the same day (that is 3 days ago), but against that, you only gave this answer: "We will try to fix it before stable release"

In fact, you should have already (3 days ago) canceled the download link of this beta version which contains an extremely strange and repulsive error.

Regards,
(10-16-2018, 05:36 PM)taba Wrote: A friendly warning to Cent Browser developers:

* Publishing a beta version of a software is a good idea; thus, it is hoped that errors that cannot be detected during creation will be detected by users who will try this beta version and be notified to the developer. But a beta version published with this thought should not contain absolutely childish mistakes;

Otherwise, people who download this beta version to try will think:

- Those who have used the Cent Browser before and are satisfied will suddenly forget all the superior aspects of it (people are ungrateful, unfortunately), and will begin to think that "the quality of it has fallen too low", and will look for other browsers;

- Those who will try the Cent Browser for the first time will think that they are facing a poor quality software produced by the novices and they will delete it immediately.

* Now the beta version of the Cent Browser has been published for more than 3 days and the users who tried it reported that it contained a childish error on the same day (that is 3 days ago), but against that, you only gave this answer: "We will try to fix it before stable release"

In fact, you should have already (3 days ago) canceled the download link of this beta version which contains an extremely strange and repulsive error.

Regards,

Use the stable version! Or do you think the developer should click on your finger to drop everything and take care of you? For example, I use beta and the problem you described has not affected me.
(10-17-2018, 04:25 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Use the stable version! Or do you think the developer should click on your finger to drop everything and take care of you? For example, I use beta and the problem you described has not affected me.

@Дмит...,

I don't think you're doing too well right now. If you feel a little good, try to re-read the headlines of both my first and last post above!

- "Dear Developers", "A friendly warning to Cent Browser developers". So, to whom did I write these posts? I wrote both to Cent Browser developers.

- You answered by quoting my last message; So, are you one of the developers?

-If you're not one of the Cent Browser developers, you're a patient who thinks he's one of them, so you're having an identity problem.

If you can understand what I wrote above, go to a psychiatrist and show him this post! He'il take care of the rest...

Hopefully, you'll heal too quickly,
(10-17-2018, 11:25 AM)таба Wrote: If you can understand what I wrote above, go to a psychiatrist and show him this post! He'il take care of the rest...

1. you are not writing privately and this is not your page
2. if you write nonsense, we have to read, and how we react to your nonsense is no longer your business and it’s not up to you to decide what to write to us, homegrown leader
3. it is time to turn to a psychiatrist for you, and as soon as possible, in a hurry, still be able to think
(10-17-2018, 12:51 PM)ClubMember Wrote: 1. you are not writing privately and this is not your page
2. if you write nonsense, we have to read, and how we react to your nonsense is no longer your business and it’s not up to you to decide what to write to us, homegrown leader
3. it is time to turn to a psychiatrist for you, and as soon as possible, in a hurry, still be able to think

* This is my page; that is, I started the topic of this page.

* I didn't write anything special or general about you above, but if you feel like I wrote about you, you have an identity problem too.

* Or do you think you're a lawyer? Even if you're a lawyer, there's no courtroom here.

* Moreover, this is not a forum of social relationship building and correspondence. This is a forum created by a browser developer to let people who use this browser report the problems they face with it.

* In the meantime, read the answer given by the administrator about the problem I reported above! If you have a separate solution, write it down here! Otherwise don't make unnecessary chattering here! Get out of here, find someone else to chatter.

Special note: Let us go to the psychiatrist together, because you cannot explain your illness alone.
No commets...
[Image: a5127cd5a2c6faa9f441a689851576ec.jpg]
Thanks for your kind remain.
Your suggestion is quite correct, but the goal of beta version is to expose bugs as many as possible.
And we never put a beta version on the home page of official website.
On the other side, many bugs can't be found by us. They need to be tested on different environment.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
(10-17-2018, 04:21 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: And we never put a beta version on the home page of official website.

The beta version link on your official site home page: "Visit static server" (http://static.centbrowser.com/Wink 

I've also tried the special Cent Browser Portable (3.6.8.58), which is published on the http://effect8.ru/ site by "Cento8".

Nearly 30 extensions have been added to the Cent Browser and all are active. This behavior is to sabotage a browser.

If you know the owner of the "effect8.ru" site, you should tell him/her not to add any extension to the Cent Browser.

Regards,
(10-19-2018, 02:15 AM)taba Wrote: The beta version link on your official site home page: "Visit static server" (http://static.centbrowser.com/Wink 

I've also tried the special Cent Browser Portable (3.6.8.58), which is published on the http://effect8.ru/ site by "Cento8".

Nearly 30 extensions have been added to the Cent Browser and all are active. This behavior is to sabotage a browser.

If you know the owner of the "effect8.ru" site, you should tell him/her not to add any extension to the Cent Browser.

Regards,

Maybe he prepares it for heavy users.
Generally we don't interfere with third party packages unless they contain malware.
(10-19-2018, 02:15 AM)taba Wrote: Nearly 30 extensions have been added to the Cent Browser

it's a lie