Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After a while it stops loading tabs
(04-05-2017, 10:08 PM)Juujika Wrote: Hi,
I just updated from v2.4.2.19 to v2.5.4.39 and Lazy stopped working. Now it reload every tab when i start the browser and i have MANY tabs. It was much better when it did load the tab only when i was clicking one.

Have you checked the option "Basics"->"Enabled lazy session loading"?
Is it checked?
(04-06-2017, 05:36 AM)pomuyu Wrote: Is there any chance that CentBrowser can add a function that manually " stop loading all tabs"(Ctrl+Shift+Esc)?
Additionally,  "stop loading seleted tab(s)" (Select tabs and just Press "Esc")will also be very useful.

FYI:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org...C_W4PiDwAJ
"It works for me with selecting first tab then with Alt and Shift selecting second tab and then right clicking on any selected tab and refreshing."

Interesting feature, but what is the purpose of "stop loading all tabs"? To save some memory?
(04-06-2017, 10:13 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Have you checked the option "Basics"->"Enabled lazy session loading"?
Is it checked?

Yes, it has been checked. I even tried to recheck it, but still browser does reload all tabs.
It did work in previous version, but i havent tried to downgrade browser yet. I will if i dont get this working otherwise.
(04-06-2017, 10:19 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Interesting feature, but what is the purpose of "stop loading all tabs"? To save some memory?

YES. But it is a long story. May I use chinese in THIS Forum?  Blush  

"Lazy loading" gets out of control when(-Just my guess-) CentBrowser has more than 70 tabs and my PC don't shutdown (only sleep or hibernate) for a long time.  Then "low memory warning" window pops up...
The 70+ TABs  are not  displayed at the same time in CentBrowser's Task Manager window. So I can't end these Tabs with one or few clicks.

In my opinion, the required feature may solve this problem, partly.  
Besides, reload <-> stop loading. Symmetry is beauty. Biggrin
(04-06-2017, 02:59 PM)Juujika Wrote: Yes, it has been checked. I even tried to recheck it, but still browser does reload all tabs.
It did work in previous version, but i havent tried to downgrade browser yet. I will if i dont get this working otherwise.

Seems something broke lazy loading.
Please try running the browser in safe mode(via safemode.bat under the same directory with chrome.exe).
If everything works well in safe mode, it may not be fault of the browser itself.
(04-07-2017, 03:14 AM)pomuyu Wrote: YES. But it is a long story. May I use chinese in THIS Forum?  Blush  

"Lazy loading" gets out of control when(-Just my guess-) CentBrowser has more than 70 tabs and my PC don't shutdown (only sleep or hibernate) for a long time.  Then "low memory warning" window pops up...
The 70+ TABs  are not  displayed at the same time in CentBrowser's Task Manager window. So I can't end these Tabs with one or few clicks.

In my opinion, the required feature may solve this problem, partly.  
Besides, reload <-> stop loading. Symmetry is beauty. Biggrin

Yes, you can write Chinese. But should better post to 中文论坛.
I suggest you use "Tab list menu" to control tabs, press Alt+X to show it.
You can use middle click to unload tabs and right click to close tabs.
It is very convenient to use.
(04-07-2017, 11:46 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Seems something broke lazy loading.
Please try running the browser in safe mode(via safemode.bat under the same directory with chrome.exe).
If everything works well in safe mode, it may not be fault of the browser itself.

Do i lose all my tabs if i run this in safemode?
(04-08-2017, 03:01 PM)Juujika Wrote: Do i lose all my tabs if i run this in safemode?

No, it has nothing to do with normal profile.
It will create its own empty User Data.
Safe Mode tests the browser in its original state and clean profile.
So it can be used to diagnose browser issues.
(04-08-2017, 03:20 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: No, it has nothing to do with normal profile.
It will create its own empty User Data.
Safe Mode tests the browser in its original state and clean profile.
So it can be used to diagnose browser issues.

It seems to working in safemode. Nothing else did change except the browser, but if its not the browser problem, what it could be?
(04-10-2017, 01:42 AM)Juujika Wrote: It seems to working in safemode. Nothing else did change except the browser, but if its not the browser problem, what it could be?

Probably fault of some extension, you can try disabling them one by one.