Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After a while it stops loading tabs
Hello!
It's been a while I experience this bug. 
After a while CentBrowser is opened, it stops loading new tabs. When I open a website in a new tab, the browser doesn't load it. I have to restart CentBrowser to make it work again.

How can i find what is the problem? Is there any error log?
Please try running the browser with safemode.bat(under the same directory with chrome.exe)
If it is OK, you should check your extensions or OS environment.
Hello!
I have tried, and the problem persists. One thing I've noticed is that if I open a new tab, CentBrowser doesn't load it. However, the tabs which are already open still work fine. So there's a problem with new tabs.
@Gioppy
Did you forced the browser to open hyperlinks in new tab?
Some hyperlinks stay with javascript or forms, they shouldn't be forced to open in new tab.
Sorry for late reply.
No, I didn't forced the browser to open hyperlinks in new tab.

When in the past I was using Chrome, I wasn't experiencing any problems. There's something wrong with CentBrowser.
Have you tried unchecking "Enable lazy session loading" in Settings page?
Hello! I've tried unchecking it, but I still experience the problem.
Is there any other option I can disable which could be the cause of this problem?
You can attach some screenshots or video if convenient, so we will know the issue clearly.
Maybe it is just a setting issue.
(12-18-2016, 08:54 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can attach some screenshots or video if convenient, so we will know the issue clearly.
Maybe it is just a setting issue.

What is Enable lazy session loading?
(12-24-2016, 07:41 AM)Adz Wrote: What is Enable lazy session loading?

It is a feature similar to Opera and Firefox, means it will load the active(foreground) tab only when the browser starts, all background tabs will not be loaded until they got clicked.