Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After a while it stops loading tabs
(12-25-2016, 10:07 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: It is a feature similar to Opera and Firefox, means it will load the active(foreground) tab only when the browser starts, all background tabs will not be loaded until they got clicked.

Thanks for the reply. Is this recommended on slow end PCs?
Brick 
(12-25-2016, 03:30 PM)Adz Wrote: Thanks for the reply. Is this recommended on slow end PCs?

Yes, you should use it as possible as you can.
I've made a video which shows the problem. I send it to you via PM.
(12-30-2016, 11:14 AM)Gioppy Wrote: I've made a video which shows the problem. I send it to you via PM.

I have seen your video.
It seems disk IO and network connection were blocked by something, please check(or exit) your anti-virus and firewall.
I am sure this is not a bug but a conflict.
I'm using WebRoot as antivirus. I don't have any other security applications installed.
The problem is that with Chrome I didn't have any problems, that's the reason why I think there is a problem with CentBrowser.
(12-31-2016, 11:49 AM)Gioppy Wrote: I'm using WebRoot as antivirus. I don't have any other security applications installed.
The problem is that with Chrome I didn't have any problems, that's the reason why I think there is a problem with CentBrowser.

Have you tried exiting WebRoot?
Chrome has Google Inc signature so it is not likely to be blocked by anything.
I've got an idea: could this problem be caused by RAM? What would happen if I enable "Purge memory at intervals of (minutes)"?
What is the purpose of "Use single extension process"?
(01-03-2017, 07:32 PM)Gioppy Wrote: I've got an idea: could this problem be caused by RAM? What would happen if I enable "Purge memory at intervals of (minutes)"?
What is the purpose of "Use single extension process"?

I have no idea.
"Purge memory at intervals of (minutes)" does some cache releasing work.
"Use single extension process" combines multiple extension process into a single one.
Maybe we can connect with teamViewer to check the scene.
You can send me your Skype by a private message.
(12-25-2016, 10:07 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: It is a feature similar to Opera and Firefox, means it will load the active(foreground) tab only when the browser starts, all background tabs will not be loaded until they got clicked.

Hi,
I just updated from v2.4.2.19 to v2.5.4.39 and Lazy stopped working. Now it reload every tab when i start the browser and i have MANY tabs. It was much better when it did load the tab only when i was clicking one.
Is there any chance that CentBrowser can add a function that manually " stop loading all tabs"(Ctrl+Shift+Esc)?
Additionally, "stop loading seleted tab(s)" (Select tabs and just Press "Esc")will also be very useful.

FYI:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org...C_W4PiDwAJ
"It works for me with selecting first tab then with Alt and Shift selecting second tab and then right clicking on any selected tab and refreshing."