Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your opinion for the portable version
(01-19-2016, 02:49 PM)rey Wrote: oh, ok i'll try to enable it. i'm a type of user, that prefers to have not "auto-" but "on demand", so usually i have such things switched off.

After we complete some important features, we will add the "Update on demand" option.
(01-21-2016, 03:51 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: After we complete some important features, we will add the "Update on demand" option.
that will be grate, thanks in advance! Wink
Is it possible that a portable version Cent did not create directory?
%APPDATA%\CentBrowser\User Data\Crashpad (in old versions Crash Reports)
For example, to move it to the user profile.

Also, not create registry keys:
HKCU\SOFTWARE\CentBrowser
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Chromium
Or delete them when you exit browser.

Cause: Every time, after work on another computer, I have to cleaned it manually.
(03-31-2016, 10:50 AM)NotWindbag Wrote: Is it possible that a portable version Cent did not create directory?
%APPDATA%\CentBrowser\User Data\Crashpad (in old versions Crash Reports)
For example, to move it to the user profile.

Also, not create registry keys:
HKCU\SOFTWARE\CentBrowser
HKCU\SOFTWARE\Chromium
Or delete them when you exit browser.

Cause: Every time, after work on another computer, I have to cleaned it manually.

These are default behavior of Chrome, we should better keep them as is, otherwise we will have more work to do during upgrade.
The two registry keys are used to record status of the browser, window position, last used profile, etc.
These information are not related to any privacy.You can just leave them alone.
CentBrowser

Ok. No problems.
Thanks.
All I want is mobile Cent browser in windows store.. that could run on my beloved htc 8x..
(09-24-2016, 10:07 PM)lumpidlo@wp.pl Wrote: All I want is mobile Cent browser  in windows store.. that could run on my beloved htc 8x..

We should consider mobile versions after we finished some more features of Windows version, but we may make Android version firstly.