Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cent Browser 1.9.12.65(for Windows) Released
(05-28-2016, 12:21 PM)jhnsmith08 Wrote: clearing the download list doesn't work as expected. relaunching cent brings back all the downloaded files in the list.

There was another user reported this issue, but we were not managed to reproduce it.
Do you have any idea to reproduce it regularly?
(05-29-2016, 02:11 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 12:21 PM)jhnsmith08 Wrote: clearing the download list doesn't work as expected. relaunching cent brings back all the downloaded files in the list.

There was another user reported this issue, but we were not managed to reproduce it.
Do you have any idea to reproduce it regularly?
No idea about how to reproduce but got results using "click and clean" extension!
earlier even if i cleared all the download list manually and from the clear browsing data menu, but the problem persisted! then i decided to try various cleaning extensions from web store and after completely cleaning with the very first extension solved the problem. now the list is not coming back after deleting. i've got no idea about the chrome internals but perhaps a rarely produced corrupted db index or something like that??
btw, i'm using windows 8.1 x64 edition.