Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cent Browser 1.9.12.65(for Windows) Released
We solved multiple bugs and added download bubble window in this version.And by the way, this website can be visited via https now.

1.Upgraded to Chromium 50.0.2661.102
2.Added animation effect to fast save image tip window
3.Added download bubble window
4.Added accelerators(HOME/END/PGUP/PGDN) for multi-column menus
5.Improved performance of custom.css
6.Improved performance of browser exit

32-bit installer       32-bit portable
64-bit installer       64-bit portable
I can't pinpoint what it is, but this release feels extremely sluggish.  The UI and even going to internal pages like chrome://memory-redirect or chrome://flags is taking awhile.  When opening a new tab that is set to blank I get enough pinwheel to time before it finishes processing to make me question why its having to process this long on a blank new tab? (Although this particular problem I have noticed in the last several releases, new tab slowness / pinwheeling).

In watching what is going on, it seems Cent is struggling to load images from sites.  I have uninstalled and wiped registry and hidden folders and everything in order to make sure its not an install or corruption problem. Also when I go to close Cent again it is taking a few seconds long just to close.

I am running this on an Intel i5 with 8Gbs of RAM.  Never had a problem with any browser slowness like this.  For once Firefox's UI is faster.
yea, thank you Biggrin
(05-24-2016, 02:09 AM)Knowguy Wrote: I can't pinpoint what it is, but this release feels extremely sluggish.  The UI and even going to internal pages like chrome://memory-redirect or chrome://flags is taking awhile.  When opening a new tab that is set to blank I get enough pinwheel to time before it finishes processing to make me question why its having to process this long on a blank new tab? (Although this particular problem I have noticed in the last several releases, new tab slowness / pinwheeling).

In watching what is going on, it seems Cent is struggling to load images from sites.  I have uninstalled and wiped registry and hidden folders and everything in order to make sure its not an install or corruption problem. Also when I go to close Cent again it is taking a few seconds long just to close.

I am running this on an Intel i5 with 8Gbs of RAM.  Never had a problem with any browser slowness like this.  For once Firefox's UI is faster.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we have never experienced such kind of slowness.
Please try quiting your anti-virus software, and use safemode.bat to start the browser.
(05-24-2016, 05:29 AM)reactor Wrote: yea, thank you Biggrin

Thanks for your support.
Hey Boss :/

Attached Files Image(s)

Stable Channel Update 51.0.2704.63 ( This update includes 42 security fixes )

please update
(05-25-2016, 07:48 PM)reactor Wrote: Stable Channel Update 51.0.2704.63 ( This update includes 42 security fixes )

please update

They are so fast. Do you know how many developers are working on Chromium project?
(05-26-2016, 06:58 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 07:48 PM)reactor Wrote: Stable Channel Update 51.0.2704.63 ( This update includes 42 security fixes )

please update

They are so fast. Do you know how many developers are working on Chromium project?

i dont know Boss Smile
clearing the download list doesn't work as expected. relaunching cent brings back all the downloaded files in the list.