Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Material Design in Chromium 71
(03-02-2019, 01:28 AM)papadoc Wrote: Can we get a beta? =)

Sorry, not yet finished.
(02-27-2019, 04:05 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Currently we are upgrading to Chromium 72 and not working on this issue.

I guess you're not interested in adding this feature. Well, that just sucks. I guess I'll be moving on from your browser then.
(03-05-2019, 11:12 AM)Ownsin Wrote: I guess you're not interested in adding this feature. Well, that just sucks. I guess I'll be moving on from your browser then.

You're ready to leave all the features just for one design?
(03-12-2019, 08:58 AM)SpringsTS Wrote: You're ready to leave all the features just for one design?

Yes, since this is the only reason I installed Centbrowser, to begin with. So did many users, to escape the new chrome design, but they did it here now too. So I see no reason to continue using it if the devs aren't interested in giving us back the old design.
(03-05-2019, 11:12 AM)Ownsin Wrote: I guess you're not interested in adding this feature. Well, that just sucks. I guess I'll be moving on from your browser then.

In 3.9, you may try adding --cb-compact-ui in "Other settings"->"Startup command line".
Such a small change, such a huge improvement. Nice job on the compact UI command line switch. If there's no issues in testing, you might consider making it the default. Google made a terrible call making the UI too big. You made it much more decent.
Thumbs Up 
(03-12-2019, 03:38 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: In 3.9, you may try adding --cb-compact-ui in "Other settings"->"Startup command line".

Thanks a lot for listening !  Biggrin
Thanks for that command line! As much as I'd ideally want a less tall tab bar AND more separation between tabs, any improvement to the new huge awful UI is very welcomed.