Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cent Browser 3.1.5.52(for Windows) Released
Can we expect updated version based on Chromium 64 before the Lunar New Year?
Thanks for your effort!
Cheer!
(01-25-2018, 05:40 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Are there any .dmp files in "User Data\Crashpad"?
Yes.
I've sent them in the past via email. Any further informations?
(01-26-2018, 07:46 PM)tetsu Wrote: Can we expect updated version based on Chromium 64 before the Lunar New Year?
Thanks for your effort!
Cheer!

Yes, we will release 64 in few days.
(01-27-2018, 07:52 PM)user_99 Wrote: Yes.
I've sent them in the past via email. Any further informations?

Thanks for your support.
We haven't received the email(in support@centbrowser.com, centbrowser@gmail.com and centbrwforum@gmail.com), can you send it again(to support@centbrowser.com)?
(01-28-2018, 04:57 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Yes, we will release 64 in few days.

Do not rush to release Cent on the basis of the 64th version. Many people get an error, every time they start the browser, they ask to log in to their Google account. It is necessary to wait for the assembly to fix this error. Google Chrome 64.0.3282.119.
I am trying to use Skype Web but I am always getting sign-in error with this message "Oops, something went wrong at our end". But it is working with Google Chrome.
(01-28-2018, 06:49 PM)Nikomo Wrote: Do not rush to release Cent on the basis of the 64th version. Many people get an error, every time they start the browser, they ask to log in to their Google account. It is necessary to wait for the assembly to fix this error. Google Chrome 64.0.3282.119.

Thanks for the information.
We are keeping an eye on this issue.
(01-29-2018, 08:41 AM)phoenixdotnet Wrote: I am trying to use Skype Web but I am always getting sign-in error with this message "Oops, something went wrong at our end". But it is working with Google Chrome.

Please try uninstalling the browser(keep profile untouched), then download from our server and install again.
(01-29-2018, 03:54 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Please try uninstalling the browser(keep profile untouched), then download from our server and install again.

This does not help, on Firefox 58 the same error I have, it means it's not in the browser.
(01-28-2018, 05:00 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your support.
We haven't received the email(in support@centbrowser.com, centbrowser@gmail.com and centbrwforum@gmail.com), can you send it again(to support@centbrowser.com)?

Sent to all three addresses Smile

BTW, today again after closing an icognito tab the whole Cents cloeses. No error messages....