Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cent Browser 3.1.5.52(for Windows) Released
(02-08-2018, 04:41 AM)ufuksarp Wrote: I will try to match it look as I have it right now when I install the new Cent version back again. I'll let you know about that.

Switching between AntiAliasMode=1 and AntiAliasMode=0 has no effect on my PC. I even checked colour values with a colour picker. I'm using a flat panel LCD by the way.

Thanks for the tip about setting the gamma values for specific applications. It's cool being able to do that like I do many font substitutions for many apps.

Also do you know why Chrome Developer Tools (F12) has different text render on its tabs ("Elements", "Console", "Sources", etc...) than other parts of Chrome? (Image below)

[Image: Ue8CGo9.png]
I have no idea about that, the tabs text is still grey even with "Normalweight=20", acturally the whole Devtools text is different with the browsing area.

Maybe CentBrowser can solve it?
Hello,
I have latest portable, and the home key doesn't work. I need to get to top of page quickly (end, pgup,pgdn working).

What happened to "V8Future " flag? I've heard good things about Turbofan java.

Thank you
@Cent portable : The Home key hasn't been working for a long time. If I remember well, it's has been that way since v2.9.
(02-08-2018, 06:10 PM)Cent portable Wrote: Hello,
I have latest portable, and the home key doesn't work. I need to get to top of page quickly (end, pgup,pgdn working).

What happened to "V8Future " flag? I've heard good things about Turbofan java.

Thank you

Are you using "Smooth Scrolling" extension?
Hi!
When to expect the new version with corrections of errors?
(02-11-2018, 12:26 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Hi!
When to expect the new version with corrections of errors?

We will release 3.2 tomorrow.
(02-12-2018, 02:11 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We will release 3.2 tomorrow.

Hooray !
(02-09-2018, 04:28 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Are you using "Smooth Scrolling" extension?

No, I have been using another scrolling extension, which has been working fine on older releases - and other chromium browsers.  I just updated cb portable from 2.2.8.39.

I disabled the extension and the home key works - this is not a solution.  The so-called "smooth-scrolling" flag is worthless to me.

also, I noticed local pages (chrome://) work fine with home key and scrolling ext.
(02-12-2018, 03:43 PM)jerryh Wrote: Hooray !

V3.2.4.23  https://www.centbrowser.com/history.html

A mirror
https://1.bitsend.jp/filesgroup/d3d31b7e...10b33.html
This is getting ridicuolous. After installing 3.2.4.23 and trying to match what I had before, I got close with it. BUT Developer Console tabs and Chrome's UI text is even worse now.

Seems there are 3 different configurations for the text rendering in the code.
1 - For the UI
2 - For the content
3 - For the Developer Console tabs (And whatever else)

Also I guess whatever you did wasn't just a simple gamma change because adjusting gamma alone wasn't going to fix. I had to play with the contrast also.

@CentBrowser

Can you dig that code and unite these together? Would that be possible? Or would it break stuff?

Going back to 3.0.4.29 once again.