[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2023-11-22 17:42:43 | 显示全部楼层
Dear Cent Browser god,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to express my concern regarding the current version of Cent Browser and its outdated underlying kernel. While I understand that you may not be seeking to release a new version at this time, I kindly request that you consider updating the kernel to address the usability issues caused by its low version.

Many users, including myself, have been experiencing difficulties with basic tasks such as installing plugins. The overall user experience has been significantly affected, and we are eagerly awaiting an update that can alleviate these issues. It has been over six months since the last update, and the lack of specific information about the release date is causing anxiety among the community.

I humbly urge you, as the group leader, to prioritize the update and provide a clear timeline for the kernel update. This would greatly help in alleviating the concerns and frustrations of the community members. We appreciate the efforts you have put into developing Cent Browser, and we believe that an updated kernel will greatly enhance the usability and overall satisfaction of the users.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We eagerly anticipate a positive response and look forward to the upcoming update.

Sincerely,
最新下载地址:
https://static.centbrowser.cn/win_stable/
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2023-11-22 18:42:17 | 显示全部楼层
centi 发表于 2023-11-22 17:42
Dear Cent Browser god,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to express my concern regar ...

Dear Cent Browser team,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to express my concern regarding the current version of Cent Browser and its outdated underlying kernel. While I understand that you may not be seeking to release a new version at this time, I kindly request that you consider updating the kernel to address the usability issues caused by its low version.

Many users, including myself, have been experiencing difficulties with basic tasks such as installing plugins. The overall user experience has been significantly affected, and we are eagerly awaiting an update that can alleviate these issues. It has been over six months since the last update, and the lack of specific information about the release date is causing anxiety among the community.

I humbly urge you, as the group leader, to prioritize the update and provide a clear timeline for the kernel update. This would greatly help in alleviating concerns and frustrations within our community members. We appreciate your efforts in developing Cent Browser, and we believe that an updated kernel will greatly enhance usability and overall satisfaction for our users.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We eagerly anticipate a positive response and look forward to receiving updates soon.

Sincerely
亲爱的Cent Browser团队,祝您一切安好。我希望这封信能够找到您。我想表达我对Cent Browser当前版本及其过时的底层内核的关注。虽然我理解您可能目前并不打算发布新版本,但我恳请您考虑更新内核,以解决由低版本引起的可用性问题。

包括我在内的许多用户在安装插件等基本任务上遇到了困难。整体用户体验受到了显著影响,我们迫切期待能够有一个更新,以缓解这些问题。距离上次更新已经过去了六个多月,对于发布日期缺乏具体信息正在引起社区的焦虑。

我谦卑地敦促您作为团队领导者,优先考虑更新,并提供一个明确的内核更新时间表。这将极大地帮助缓解社区成员的担忧和挫折感。我们感谢您在开发Cent Browser方面所做的努力,并相信更新的内核将极大地增强用户的可用性和整体满意度。

感谢您对此事的关注。我们怀着期待的心情等待着积极的回应,并期待尽快收到更新。

此致
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2023-11-22 20:17:18 | 显示全部楼层
亲爱的分分浏览器团队:

我希望这封信能令你健康。我想表达我对当前版本的美分浏览器及其过时的底层内核的关注。虽然我知道你可能不会在这个时候寻求发布新版本,但我恳请您考虑更新内核,以解决其低版本引起的可用性问题。许多用户,包括我自己,在

安装插件等基本任务方面都遇到了困难。整体用户体验受到了严重影响,我们正在急切地等待能够解决这些问题的更新。自上次更新以来已经过去了六个多月,缺乏有关发布日期的具体信息正在引起社区的焦虑。我谦恭地敦促您,作为小组的领导者,

优先考虑更新,并为内核更新提供一个明确的时间轴。这将在很大程度上有助于减轻我们社区成员的担忧和沮丧。我们感谢您在开发中心浏览器方面所做的努力,相信更新后的内核将在很大程度上提高我们用户的可用性和整体满意度。

感谢您对报价的关注。我们热切期待积极响应,并期待加速更新。真诚亲爱的

浏览
器团队,祝您一切顺利。我希望这封信能够找到您。我想表达我对其底层浏览器当前版本的担忧。虽然我理解您目前可能并不打算发布新版本,但我恳请您考虑更新内核,以解决由低版本引起的可用性问题。

包括我列出的许多用户在安装插件等基本任务上遇到了困难。整体用户体验受到了显着影响,所以我们期待能够有一个更新,以解决这些问题。距离上次更新已经过去了六个多月对于发布日期缺乏的具体信息正在引起社区的担忧。

我谦卑地敦促您的团队领导者,优先更新,并提供明确的内核更新时间表。这将极大地帮助减轻社区成员的担忧和焦虑感我们感谢您在开发Cent浏览器方面所做的努力,并相信内核的更新将极大地增强用户的可用性和整体问卷调查。感谢您对这件事的关注。我们怀着期待的心情等待着积极的

回应,并期待最快收到更新。

此致
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2023-11-23 00:24:49 | 显示全部楼层
centi 发表于 2023-11-22 17:42
Dear Cent Browser god,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to express my concern regar ...

开发大爷:
      我是一名普通的外国讨口子,我求求你行行好,给打发一个新内核吧,哪怕不是最新的也好。虽然我是一名乞丐,但是要来要去,我还是独爱你家的饭菜,其他的根本没有食欲。你的产品在国外非常受欢迎,你都不知道自己的产品有多优秀。这么跟你说吧,要不是因为你的内核太低,或许俄罗斯人和乌克兰人都会选择窝在家里上网。假如你正常更新,哈马斯也不会有精力和以色列干架。看不到你家的新产品,无数人对人生充满了失望,请救救我们吧!如果你愿意更新,我会把俄罗斯或者乌克兰最好的货发给你以表感谢
      儿豁
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名  发表于 2023-11-23 12:59:41
向你学习 发表于 2023-11-23 00:24
开发大爷:
      我是一名普通的外国讨口子,我求求你行行好,给打发一个新内核吧,哪怕不是最新的也好 ...

大哥你太有才了
回复

使用道具

匿名  发表于 2023-11-23 14:20:38
向你学习 发表于 2023-11-23 00:24
开发大爷:
      我是一名普通的外国讨口子,我求求你行行好,给打发一个新内核吧,哪怕不是最新的也好 ...

哈哈哈,重庆崽儿?
回复

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|百分浏览器论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 01:38 , Processed in 0.044965 second(s), 17 queries .