Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Cent Browser 1.8.9.28(for Windows) Released
probably i don't get it - what's the fun to post info about each bit of releases?! the more i see these posts the more i start to think Chromium to be shitty thing with constant flow of bugs %/
Actually I've not seen any other *free* product developers to cooperate to such an extent as centbrowser. Perhaps for this reason some of the folks took things for granted...

Let me tell you a story. I'm a developer from a third world country. When I started, I used to do small gigs from local clients. As a matter of fact most of them had no knowledge, no manners. They will pay you little but act as they are your master!! They will constantly change the initial specification and tell you to add feature midway. If you don't comply, you'll have a bad reputation in the market. Sometimes they don't even complete the payment. Very soon working for them becomes a nightmare...
I guess that kind of people...or worse...are found all over the world!

Anyways, it's just a random story. If you don't get the point, then just ignore it Smile
(04-11-2016, 05:51 AM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 06:52 PM)reactor Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 09:44 AM)jhnsmith08 Wrote: I'm facing a problem in v1.8.9.28 only in incognito mode. Often it shows dns probe error or simply it thinks there is no internet. this problem happens frequently in incognito mode, but i've not found it in normal mode. also other browser works just fine!! any guess??

i have the same problem

Does this error occur in multi-login tab or incognito window?
And you can make a screenshot as the attachment does(to record the timing of network request) with developer tool.

This happened in multi-login tab. hope it helps.

Attached Files Image(s)

I found another case. The same dns problem. but in this case if i try to inspect it reloads the page and most of the time reloads correctly. this can happen in any kind of tab.
(04-22-2016, 02:57 PM)jhnsmith08 Wrote: I found another case. The same dns problem. but in this case if i try to inspect it reloads the page and most of the time reloads correctly. this can happen in any kind of tab.

Have you tried safe mode(use safemode.bat to launch the browser)?
Safemode.bat lies in the same directory with chrome.exe
(04-22-2016, 05:58 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 02:57 PM)jhnsmith08 Wrote: I found another case. The same dns problem. but in this case if i try to inspect it reloads the page and most of the time reloads correctly. this can happen in any kind of tab.

Have you tried safe mode(use safemode.bat to launch the browser)?
Safemode.bat lies in the same directory with chrome.exe

Yeah, i've seen it but haven't tried it yet.
(04-21-2016, 07:28 PM)Alex_046 Wrote: 50.0.2661.87 releasd for Window
Updated to Chromium 50.0.2661.89 / Vivaldi /  Rolleyes
10 days... update? :/

(04-24-2016, 06:03 PM)reactor Wrote: 10 days... update? :/

Feeling sorry for your family. Can't imagine how they live with you  Sad
(04-25-2016, 01:49 PM)jhnsmith08 Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 06:03 PM)reactor Wrote: 10 days... update? :/

Feeling sorry for your family. Can't imagine how they live with you  Sad

lol Smile They're Not Happy With Me