Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Background
Hi! For some time now I've noticed that some websites have a random blue background instead of white when I view them on CentBrowser. This has been an issue for around a year, maybe two and it didn't happen before. I'm not really sure if there is any way to fix it myself (and I also wouldn't really know how without proper guide for noobs), so thought I'd try to ask. So far I've only noticed the background issue with two sites, personally. Inserting a screenshot from one of the sites! Any suggestions and tips that could help would be appreciated, thank you!

Attached Files Image(s)

First, check if you have background color or custom.css enabled here:
chrome://settings/cbBrowsing
chrome://settings/cbCustomCss
Second, have you tested disabling all extensions temporarily?
Also, have you experienced this issue in Chrome?
(08-23-2024, 03:44 PM)Admini Wrote: First, check if you have background color or custom.css enabled here:
chrome://settings/cbBrowsing
chrome://settings/cbCustomCss
Second, have you tested disabling all extensions temporarily?
Also, have you experienced this issue in Chrome?
Thanks for your time and reply! I did try disabling the extensions and I don't think I've had this issue in Chrome!

However, I just fixed it by uploading custom stylesheet with a help of a friend of mine and that seems to have fixed the issue, so I hope it's a longterm fix and won't go back to normal once I restart the browser.
(08-23-2024, 04:02 PM)predio Wrote: Thanks for your time and reply! I did try disabling the extensions and I don't think I've had this issue in Chrome!

However, I just fixed it by uploading custom stylesheet with a help of a friend of mine and that seems to have fixed the issue, so I hope it's a longterm fix and won't go back to normal once I restart the browser.
You are welcome.
You can also press F12 to see if there is any error message (red cross) in the Console.
It may also be a compatibility issue between the website and the Chromium core.