Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STABLE version -- 5.1.1130.82
Здравствуйте. В новой версии масштаб интерфейса и размер содержимого страниц, как будто бы стали больше примерно на 10-15%. Это какое-то нововведение в свежем хромиуме? Может быть возможно через флаги вернуть, как было раньше?
(04-21-2024, 05:06 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Blue may be dim under dark mode.
Can you distinguish red color?
Maybe we can change JS bookmarklet to red.
For the Windows 7 font issue, can you take a screenshot for comparison?
If possible, then at least burgundy or just black like all other bookmarks, this is because of my problematic vision, thank you!

(04-21-2024, 08:19 AM)tamer Wrote: Probably he means the embedded Roboto (or Poppins?) font for internal pages that looks jagged when DW is off.
That's exactly the way it is and not only for me
(04-21-2024, 08:26 AM)Proton1983 Wrote: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...jdamonganh Для этого расширения есть флаги
Сopy-link-to-text
Также можно делать выделение ссылки совместно с нажатием кнопки Alt.

You can copy a link by holding the Alt key at the same time.
(04-22-2024, 02:50 AM)Dmitry Wrote: Также можно делать выделение ссылки совместно с нажатием кнопки Alt.

You can copy a link by holding the Alt key at the same time.

Действительно. А мне помниться, раньше приходилось колдовать мышкой, брать чуть выше, чуть левее. А я уже и привык к расширению, всегда вроде существовали с подобным функционалом, но с обновлениями переставали работать. Было бы здорово иметь эту опцию постоянно включённой. Попробую переучиться.

(04-21-2024, 05:18 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: как будто бы стали больше примерно на 10-15%

Справа в адресной строке случайно не отображается лупа с (+)?
(04-21-2024, 03:55 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Have you checked your extensions, and you can try resetting Settings in
chrome://settings/reset
Good afternoon, dear author, could you also automatically enable this setting in the next versions of the browser so that users can disable tab preview without going into the browser settings.
chrome://flags/#tab-hover-card-image-settings
https://imgur.com/a/nsXhOOR
(04-21-2024, 05:18 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: Здравствуйте. В новой версии масштаб интерфейса и размер содержимого страниц, как будто бы стали больше примерно на 10-15%. Это какое-то нововведение в свежем хромиуме? Может быть возможно через флаги вернуть, как было раньше?
chrome://flags/#omnibox-gm3-steady-state-height
Congratulations on the release of the new stable version! The Chromium version has been bumped up 118 so much that sites that used to have a lot of warnings are no longer problematic. The attractive DirectWrite feature is still there, and it's a Good Job. Thank you.

However, as I reported in the previous beta version, I can see the symptom of the characters getting smaller on some sites. I can see it in safe mode, but I want to avoid it if possible because the font changes. Is there anything I can do?

I have no choice, so I'm zooming in on 150~200% now. That said, I'm glad Cent Browser is shining again. I look forward to future updates Wink
[вложение=1830]
Есть такая функция, чтобы скрыть кнопку закрытия на вкладках. Но хотелось бы, чтобы кнопка появлялась при наведении мыши. Возможно ли это реализовать?

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello. I suggest adding icons to search engines in the context menu, just like in Opera, and if it's not difficult, so that we can move search engines up or down, thank you.
There are a lot of folders "chrome_BITS_..." with one file .puff (2-4 KB) in 'c:\program files' and system TEMP folder. What files and folders are these? Windows 7 64-bit.