Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
beta version (5.1.1130.26)
When will the stable version be available?
(04-10-2024, 03:58 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for the info.
But this change should only affect (silently)setting default programs.
Hello!
How can I fix a bookmark's bug?
(04-12-2024, 03:12 PM)Протон1983 Wrote: When will the stable version be available?
Probably at the moment when a new version of chrome appears. I am of course grateful to the developers for CENT. After all, this is still the best browser today. But I am very sorry that they cannot find ways to make their updates relevant and timely. We can only hope that over time, developers will be able to find ways to keep the browser up to date and get satisfaction and profit from it.
(04-12-2024, 09:50 PM)InProject Wrote: Probably at the moment when a new version of chrome appears. I am of course grateful to the developers for CENT. After all, this is still the best browser today. But I am very sorry that they cannot find ways to make their updates relevant and timely. We can only hope that over time, developers will be able to find ways to keep the browser up to date and get satisfaction and profit from it.
It's time to know for a long time that there are 3 people in Cent Studio. They cannot release releases with the latest version of the engine. Therefore, you need to get used to the situation that has developed for a long time and stop whining.
win_stable/ 15-Apr-2024 11:25 - but there is no new release in this section
(04-15-2024, 03:24 PM)Serg Wrote: win_stable/ 15-Apr-2024 11:25 - but there is no new release in this section
Where did you find this thread?

Attached Files Image(s)

Photo 
(04-15-2024, 05:30 PM)Archer Wrote: Where did you find this thread?

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks for the update!

Quote:It's time to know for a long time that there are 3 people in Cent Studio.
It was 3 many moons ago. Now it seems just a side/hobby project of 1.

Quote:and get satisfaction and profit from it.
Is there any profit? Can't see any donation link. It's understandable you can't rely on donations, but there should be a button somewhere to sent a little donation to say thank you.
https://static.centbrowser.com/win_stable/5.1.1130.82/
(04-16-2024, 09:34 AM)КЗМТЧ Wrote: https://static.centbrowser.com/win_stable/5.1.1130.82/
Хрome 118