Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
beta version (5.1.1130.26)
(03-23-2024, 06:18 AM)Cyanide Wrote: You're kinda ignoring what I'm saying. I don't deny there are problems, but I don't think it's necessary to focus on Yandex and other "trend watchers". For example, the Checker Plus for Gmail extension works fine on version 102, with all its features. Why don't you contact Yandex and tell them to stop using those solutions that don't work on older browsers? If tomorrow, they introduce some new features into their Yandex Browser and rewrite all their services to focus on it, will you require Chrome developers to adapt for these changes?
if you like to use it so much, it does not mean that everything is the same as you should use it
And what do the Yandex and Chrome developers have to do with it?
we were talking about the old version of the browser, and the fact that site developers add functions from new versions of browsers. And not about browser developers adding something to browsers
(03-23-2024, 03:37 PM)QZMTCH Wrote: if you like to use it so much, it does not mean that everything is the same as you should use it
And what do the Yandex and Chrome developers have to do with it?
we were talking about the old version of the browser, and the fact that site developers add functions from new versions of browsers. And not about browser developers adding something to browsers

I have to say it again - you don't really understand what people are writing to you. First of all, every time I say something − it's my personal opinion and I've said it three times before. I agree with the Cent Browser developer that there's no point in following the updates. You're the only person in here trying to convince someone. Second, take a closer look at the example you're being given. It's about site developer, like Yandex (which you mentioned), who can add features to their site that will only work in their browser and not others. And you want to complain on the Google forum, so they fix it and make Yandex users happy?
The logic behind your argument is the same as that stupid example. You're saying that people need to follow trends because others are following them, and that creates problems when your using their services with an outdated browser version.
I repeat for the fourth time (if someone having trouble with understanding) − personally, I don't agree with such arguments to update. This is not a subject for discussion, this is my personal opinion, the same Cent Browser user as you. Let the developer focus on those opinions instead of empty debates.
Hi dear, can you update your browser to the latest version of Chrome v123.0.6312.58 instead of v118  ? and can you make the multiLogin page looks better i really like it 
Hi, for some reason on this particular version of my browser I can't access the store's website www.dns-shop.ru
It shows this error

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-24-2024, 03:05 AM)Denaru Wrote: Hi, for some reason on this particular version of my browser I can't access the store's website www.dns-shop.ru
It shows this error

Hi!
It works fine, at least on that version (link).
(03-23-2024, 09:28 PM)Cyanide Wrote: It's about site developer, like Yandex (which you mentioned), who can add features to their site that will only work in their browser and not others. And you want to complain on the Google forum, so they fix it and make Yandex users happy?
I don't think you understood anything
What does Yandex and Yandex browser have to do with it? where did you get the idea that they add something that only works in the Yandex browser? what nonsense?
we are only talking about chrome, about the old and new versions 
and on older versions sites are not displayed correctly
if you don't understand this, then stop writing this crap

(03-23-2024, 09:28 PM)Cyanide Wrote: You're the only person in here trying to convince someone.
seriously?
Everywhere on all forums, and here too, many people expressed the same opinion (you just don’t see it). They all went to other browsers, but I didn’t (and not only me).
There is also a Chinese forum. Every second person there wrote it and continues to write it. And they migrate to Chrome and other browsers due to the fact that sites are not displayed as they should
(03-24-2024, 01:04 AM)raouf Wrote: Hi dear, can you update your browser to the latest version of Chrome v123.0.6312.58 instead of v118  ? and can you make the multiLogin page looks better i really like it 
Sorry but not quite understand.
What is "multiLogin page"?
(03-24-2024, 04:40 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Sorry but not quite understand.
What is "multiLogin page"?

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello, when will the stable version be released?
(03-24-2024, 03:53 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Hi!
It works fine, at least on that version (link).
Thx!