Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.7.6.15(for Windows) Released
(02-03-2016, 03:58 PM)lator Wrote: You removed the feature of move toolbar icons to the settings menu. Imho that feature is great, please add it again.

I set Eagleget as my default downloader, I'd like to have the possibility of download files with standard downloader if I abort the download with Eagleget

No.It is not removed, only made not default.Just re-enable this flag:
chrome://flags#enable-extension-action-redesign
"have the possibility of download files with standard downloader if I abort the download with Eagleget"
This is not possible.Because if EagleGet intercepts the download item, the browser will completely lose control of it.
(02-03-2016, 06:20 PM)badablek Wrote: then I hope this will remain an OPTION so everybody can do what he wants
IMHO this is one of the worst features that was added to the UI. A lot of extensions do NOT need to be in the GUI (even in the menu) : Smooth scrollerator, Youtube center, Better usenet, etc.
More icons do not mean better UI.
  • Disabled tab auto reload discarding & extension content verification
    >> does it mean we will now be able to tweak extensions without that stupid chrome engine saying it's broken / corrupted ? I have lost my personal french translation of an extension because of that lame feature.yeah, you disabled that stupid auto discarding tab feature ! Chrome/Chromium developers, I don't think you will ever read this, but just in case : please, stop trying to impose your point of view to the users ! I have 32GB of ram and I really don't care if Chrome eats 2GB or even 10GB  Rolleyes . Let users choose by themselves.
  • Added an option to include default list only in context search menu
    >> THANK YOU !

"does it mean we will now be able to tweak extensions without that stupid chrome engine saying it's broken / corrupted"
Yes, it is.
(02-04-2016, 02:21 AM)RDS Wrote: CentBrowser
Make sorting of bookmarks by name.

I think many user will not like it.Because people prefer their bookmarks to appear in their familiar position.
If sort by name, the position always changes. 
We also welcome opinions from other users. Smile
CentBrowser
It is possible to make optionally, through a context menu.
(02-04-2016, 04:50 AM)ero35 Wrote: When using Centbrowser, you will be able to resume your download right where it left off. ?

Do you mean not to clear the download items when closing the browser and resume them when the browser restarted?
And have you tried this flag?
chrome://flags/#enable-download-resumption
(02-04-2016, 04:55 AM)RDS Wrote: CentBrowser
It is possible to make optionally, through a context menu.

Thanks.We will consider your suggestion.
Stable Channel Update 48.0.2564.103
(02-04-2016, 02:29 AM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 02:21 AM)RDS Wrote: CentBrowser
Make sorting of bookmarks by name.

I think many user will not like it.Because people prefer their bookmarks to appear in their familiar position.
If sort by name, the position always changes. 
We also welcome opinions from other users. Smile

I don't understand this reply! Currently in bookmark manager we can sort favorites (sorry french screenshot)

(02-04-2016, 02:22 AM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 03:58 PM)lator Wrote: You removed the feature of move toolbar icons to the settings menu. Imho that feature is great, please add it again.

I set Eagleget as my default downloader, I'd like to have the possibility of download files with standard downloader if I abort the download with Eagleget

No.It is not removed, only made not default.Just re-enable this flag:
chrome://flags#enable-extension-action-redesign
"have the possibility of download files with standard downloader if I abort the download with Eagleget"
This is not possible.Because if EagleGet intercepts the download item, the browser will completely lose control of it.

Is it possible download items with standard downloader using CTRL+mouse click?
i'd like to thank devs for all the work! )
video popup works smoother, icons though simple grey look more pro. r-click on new tab button is cool, and i like extention icons get back from toolbar to adress bar.