Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hidden connection from Cent Browser
Every time i run it.

1 hidden connection working:

www.gstatic.com

How to stop it ?

leaking data form ?
Never worry about this.It is a connection to Google static cache server.Probably used by the search box of new tab page.
please, remove all
(08-23-2015, 04:00 PM)reactor Wrote: please, remove all

We will try to make it.
what is safebrowsing.cache.l.google.com
(08-24-2015, 10:51 AM)abdulrahman Wrote: what is  safebrowsing.cache.l.google.com

It is Google's phishing and malware database server.The safe browsing function sends queries to this server to detect unsafe websites and notifies users.
If you turn off safe browsing, you will not be warned when you visit phishing and malware websites.So it is highly recommended to keep it on.
This article introduces how to turn off safe browsing.
http://www.whattechsays.com/how-to/turn-...-browsing/
(08-25-2015, 01:57 AM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(08-24-2015, 10:51 AM)abdulrahman Wrote: what is  safebrowsing.cache.l.google.com

It is Google's phishing and malware database server.The safe browsing function sends queries to this server to detect unsafe websites and notifies users.
If you turn off safe browsing, you will not be warned when you visit phishing and malware websites.So it is highly recommended to keep it on.
This article introduces how to turn off safe browsing.
http://www.whattechsays.com/how-to/turn-...-browsing/

Maybe turning off this function is not good idea. But if you can add button to choose on/off this option will be good. Some people so paranoic so they will turn off this safe browsing function Shy And i'm talking not about built-in ability for turning off that function i'm talking about option otally disable that function like in Iron Browser.
me personally don't use Chrome exactly because of tracking and data surveliance and even in Cent-browser have to switch off "extra-help"(even like search-suggestions). if there'd be one option to block all possible "undesireable connections"(in and out) i'd be much grateful.!
In fact there are only two background connections to google server in cent browser:one is safebrowsing.google.com and the other is suggestionqueries.google.com. safebrowsing is already introduced in previous posts, and suggestionqueries can be eliminated by unchecking "Under the hood"->"Privacy"->"Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar or the app launcher search box".
oh, then i was right to switch them off.) thank you.