Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slack stop support on Oct.
Sad 
Hi Admin,

Please update to the new Chromium. Slack will stop support on Oct.

Also, I faced an issue when playing tracks regularly on Spotify, constantly skipping tracks. However, I do not have such a problem with Chrome. Is there a solution?

Thanks for the notice.
Will upgrade as soon as possible.
(09-21-2023, 04:13 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for the notice.

Thanks, master.
I'm waiting for good news soon.
(09-21-2023, 04:13 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for the notice.

Slack was blocked from accessing the site. with the message that it no longer supports the Cent browser.

Please update ASAP. Thank you so much!!!

Hi,

maybe you already know what I'm talking about (sorry), I'm not saying this is the best solution (and I really hope, like everybody here, an update), but you can activate command-line option as a temporary fix, by using :

--user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/212.0.4495.0 Safari/537.36"

then restarting the browser.

I'm not a slack's user, so I can't say : yes, it works. But at least, it doesn't say anymore my browser is not supported with the free try page
I don't think slack use any new feature from latest chrome, so I'm pretty sure this will work. Like others websites, Slack only pushes users to use latest browser for security reasons.

ps : I don't know what is the latest official chrome build (something like 117.x ?) so I put 212 (I was using it to mimic Chrome 112.0.4495.0)...you will have some months (or days maybe ? with the current development speed  Biggrin )

to avoid any rant from anybody :
  • yes, it is BAD to keep an outdated browser (even more when a lot of 0-day exploits have been discovered and patched since then, on chrome)
  • yes, the best would be an official update, please, Centbrowser team :')
@badablek, thanks for your solution.
Hello @babablek,

Thank you so much for the trick; does that mean running the code by cmd? I did, but the issue was unsolved.
Please give more guide.

Thanks so much, it working now