Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Добро пожаловать на форум!
Здравствуйте, CentBrowser.
В РФ есть пользователи, которые с недоверием относятся программам из Китая, подозревая их в сборе информации о пользователе и ее передачей кому-то. В качестве примера приводят браузер UC Browser. Как с этим обстоят дела у Cent Browser?
И еще, где территориально находятся разработчики браузера? Встречал упоминание о Далласе. Уточните.
Спасибо.

Hello, CentBrowser.
In the Russian Federation there are users who with mistrust belong to programs from China, suspecting them of collection of information about the user and its transfer to someone. Give the UC Browser browser as an example. How with it the situation at Cent Browser is?
And still, where territorially there are developers of the browser? I met mentioning of Dallas. Specify.
Thanks.
(05-22-2017, 04:11 PM)GoodUser Wrote: Здравствуйте, CentBrowser.
В РФ есть пользователи, которые с недоверием относятся программам из Китая, подозревая их в сборе информации о пользователе и ее передачей кому-то. В качестве примера приводят браузер UC Browser. Как с этим обстоят дела у Cent Browser?
И еще, где территориально находятся разработчики браузера? Встречал упоминание о Далласе. Уточните.
Спасибо.

Hello, CentBrowser.
In the Russian Federation there are users who with mistrust belong to programs from China, suspecting them of collection of information about the user and its transfer to someone. Give the UC Browser browser as an example. How with it the situation at Cent Browser is?
And still, where territorially there are developers of the browser? I met mentioning of Dallas. Specify.
Thanks.

Yes, we are from China mainland.
I have to admit Chinese software has bad reputation, but we don't collect any data from our users, I mean not a single byte.
However, users should always care about their privacy, especially should pay an eye on those software which keep sending data to their own server.
(05-22-2017, 04:11 PM)GoodUser Wrote: Здравствуйте, CentBrowser.
Спасибо.

Hello, CentBrowser.
Thanks.
There're more worry in Taiwan, they fear off any thing made in china, except condom.

No reason to doubt credit of Cent Team.

But if they under strange pressure, be forced to accept some order, add such spy module,
i will mention you guys like i did to 360EE. Biggrin
(05-24-2017, 06:48 AM)jasonliul Wrote: There're more worry in Taiwan, they fear off any thing made in china, except condom.

No reason to doubt credit of Cent Team.

But if they under strange pressure, be forced to accept some order, add such spy module,
i will mention you guys like i did to 360EE. Biggrin

Подробнее, что сделано.

Is more detailed that is made.
Исправьте пожалуйста закладки. При открытии закладок в папке, они отображаются до самого верха.

Please correct the bookmarks. When you open bookmarks in a folder, they are displayed to the very top.

[Image: 83f9348f0fc40ec5a2a71a5914be5ff5.png]
(08-06-2017, 06:35 PM)L.Viktor Wrote: Исправьте пожалуйста закладки. При открытии закладок в папке, они отображаются до самого верха.

Please correct the bookmarks. When you open bookmarks in a folder, they are displayed to the very top.

[Image: 83f9348f0fc40ec5a2a71a5914be5ff5.png]

This is default behavior of Windows menu.
We will discuss whether we should change this.
Добрый день!
Установил портативную версию браузера CentBrowser. При проверке browserleaks.com обнаружилась утечка ip-адреса и системы  (Flash IP address Flash System Info) через flash. Пришлось  flash отключить. В SRWare Iron при включенном flash утечек не наблюдается.
Это можно исправить?
(12-17-2017, 09:12 PM)Air Wind Wrote: Добрый день!
Установил портативную версию браузера CentBrowser. При проверке browserleaks.com обнаружилась утечка ip-адреса и системы  (Flash IP address Flash System Info) через flash. Пришлось  flash отключить. В SRWare Iron при включенном flash утечек не наблюдается.
Это можно исправить?

You can fully disable Flash by setting "chrome://settings/content/flash" to "Block sites from running Flash".
Здравствуйте! Перешел на Ваш браузер с Firefox, пока все нравится, за исключением пары мелочей. Поэтому возникла несколько вопросов:

1. Планируете ли Вы сделать плавную прокрутку страницы как у Firefox?
2. Немного напрягает отсутствие строки поиска, поэтому было бы неплохо сделать так, чтобы при наборе поискового запроса в адресной строке, по нажатию клавиши ввод, результаты поискового запроса открывались в новой вкладке. Возможно это можно как то настроить через chrome://flags, а я просто не в курсе, подскажите пожалуйста.
3. Как обстоят дела с проверкой орфографии? По моему ее здесь нет, во всяком случае я ее не нашел.
4. Планируете ли устранить конфликт клика средней кнопки мышки с автоматической прокруткой?

Hello! I switched to your browser with Firefox, as long as I like everything, except for a couple of trivia. Therefore, several questions arose:

1. Do you plan to make a smooth scrolling of the page like Firefox?
2. It is a little annoying lack of a search string, so it would be nice to make sure that when typing a search query in the address bar, pressing the enter key, the search query results opened in a new tab. Maybe it can be configured like that via chrome: // flags, and I just do not know, please tell me.
3. What about the spelling check? In my opinion it is not here, in any case, I did not find it.
4. Do you plan to eliminate the clash conflict of the middle mouse button with automatic scrolling?

P.S. Sorry for my english.
(03-29-2018, 10:50 AM)Smotritsky78 Wrote: Здравствуйте! Перешел на Ваш браузер с Firefox, пока все нравится, за исключением пары мелочей. Поэтому возникла несколько вопросов:

1. Планируете ли Вы сделать плавную прокрутку страницы как у Firefox?
2. Немного напрягает отсутствие строки поиска, поэтому было бы неплохо сделать так, чтобы при наборе поискового запроса в адресной строке, по нажатию клавиши ввод, результаты поискового запроса открывались в новой вкладке. Возможно это можно как то настроить через chrome://flags, а я просто не в курсе, подскажите пожалуйста.
3. Как обстоят дела с проверкой орфографии? По моему ее здесь нет, во всяком случае я ее не нашел.
4. Планируете ли устранить конфликт клика средней кнопки мышки с автоматической прокруткой?

Hello! I switched to your browser with Firefox, as long as I like everything, except for a couple of trivia. Therefore, several questions arose:

1. Do you plan to make a smooth scrolling of the page like Firefox?
2. It is a little annoying lack of a search string, so it would be nice to make sure that when typing a search query in the address bar, pressing the enter key, the search query results opened in a new tab. Maybe it can be configured like that via chrome: // flags, and I just do not know, please tell me.
3. What about the spelling check? In my opinion it is not here, in any case, I did not find it.
4. Do you plan to eliminate the clash conflict of the middle mouse button with automatic scrolling?

P.S. Sorry for my english.

Thanks for your suggestion.
1.No, this is not planned for now.
2.You can check the option "Open typed URL in" in chrome://settings/cbTabOptions.
3.Is the "spell check" option turned on in chrome://settings/languages?
4.Yes, this is in our working plan.