Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.6.10.21(for Windows) Released
(01-30-2016, 03:05 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 08:06 PM)reactor Wrote: 48.0.2564.82 (This update includes 37 security fixes)

A zero day vulnerability refers to a hole in software that is unknown to the vendor. This security hole is then exploited by hackers before the vendor becomes aware and hurries to fix it--€”this exploit is called a zero day attack.

Is it this one:https://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detai...-2016-1620
It gets a score of 8.8.
"Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in Google Chrome before 48.0.2564.82 allow attackers to cause a denial of service or possibly have other impact via unknown vectors."
DOS related, can't be used to control your OS.
And as I said before, if an attacker can't bypass the sandbox, the threaten is very limited.

thanks for the info Smile but please update to 48.0.2564.97 Sad
W...A...I...T
P...A...T...I...E...N...C...E

asking again and again will not make things come faster !
unplug your modem if you can't live with that. Do you really think hackers will attack yourself if you're not using the latest chrome engine ?

Not all fixes are for 0 day vulnerabilities. Deal with it.
i'm waiting patiently and thank you for your good work!

the reason i would like to see a new version sooner than later is the disappearance of tab auto refreshing "feature" - gosh, how i hate that!!
and just out of curiosity: would be possible to implement firefox's UI-edit mode or it's way too complicated? I've seen some chrome-based browser with the ability of add/remove buttons from the main toolbar (you should do it too! :-P), but that's all? i would like to place my bookmark bar beside of (a more compact) address bar - just how I did it in firefox. ehh...a boy can dream, right? Smile
(01-30-2016, 05:44 PM)badablek Wrote: W...A...I...T
P...A...T...I...E...N...C...E

asking again and again will not make things come faster !
unplug your modem if you can't live with that. Do you really think hackers will attack yourself if you're not using the latest chrome engine ?

Not all fixes are for 0 day vulnerabilities. Deal with it.

yes, I think hackers will attack if I am not using the latest chrome engine Sad
(01-30-2016, 07:09 PM)reactor Wrote: yes, I think hackers will attack if I am not using the latest chrome engine Sad

I think it'll be good for you if you start using google chrome/chromium because of the latest chromium engine or even better if you start making your own browser from the latest chrome engine.
Or, you can pay cent developers handsome monthly cheques in order to abandon their other works and solely focus onto speed-up the development process.
good luck Smile
(01-27-2016, 03:55 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Estimate to release in 3-4 days.

5 days. no update Sad
(02-01-2016, 01:17 PM)reactor Wrote: 5 days. no update Sad

Will release it tomorrow.
(02-01-2016, 05:19 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 01:17 PM)reactor Wrote: 5 days. no update Sad

Will release it tomorrow.

this is great! thank you so much  Heart