Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This MyBB Platform
Firstly, I was a bit surprised that I couldn't find a dedicated sub-forum for bugs and such devoted to just this platform, BUT I have probably not looked in the right place and would appreciate being corrected.

Secondly, I was looking for a forum/sub-forum related to discussion platform problems (possible problems) because I just had an odd experience using an IE browser I had used before and my regular password. I'm using a different browser as of this post and so I am wondering if there have been any recent configuration changes on/to this platform that may be causing some odd difficulty related to anyone trying to use an IE11 browser? When I switched to this browser I am using now there was no trouble.

An admin can likely look at the server log and see the error when I tried to use IE11 and then see the logging in with this browser. At least, I am able to do that on a phpBB site when accessing my server logs. I don't remember if my admin control panel provides that information. The password error message was just moments before this logging in that worked fine with this browser. And, yes, I am purposely not identifying this browser to the public in case we have a security issue here. Or at my end, which I'll check at my end soon after finishing this browser session.

Thank you for any response.

Rats! And sorry on point/question number two. Just took a look at a log here at this work station and I know why I had trouble with the IE browser. Not this site. Sorry about that.

But I wouldn't mind being informed about the proper place to ask about bugs and troubles with this discussion platform. Please. Or maybe I messed that one up, too. Meaning I just didn't look in the right place. Well, sometimes these darn computer machines get a mind of their own. That soon to be human equivalent AI worries me. These machines can already cause us too much trouble. Can you imagine what they will be like when they can think like us?
[ [ [ [ [ [ When you view that Milky Way avatar do you still feel important? ] ] ] ] ]
Regarding bugs, there is sub-forum "Bugs & Suggestions".
But you are right, if your question is not about the browser, you can post here.("General Discuss")