Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354
(01-30-2023, 12:04 AM)Californ1a Wrote: I looked further into it but I haven't seen anywhere that was explicitly requested, though I did see some instances of people unintentionally dragging a tab out and "losing" all the other tabs because the new window maximized on top of their previous window on the same monitor. I found an extension to return this feature... yet another extension added to the pile that should just be built-in options. However, the extension only works for individual tabs, it doesn't work when you hold shift to select multiple tabs and then drag the whole group out. It would be great if Cent could provide an "auto-maximize dragged tabs" setting in the tab options rather than needing yet another extension.
I don't need your proposal and I think so many. Only the source code will be increased. This results in reduced performance. Cent is 20% slower than Chrome. Use the extension and do not clog the source code with your offers.

[Image: ChromeSpeed.1675066851.png]
[Image: CBPortSpeed.1675066929.png]
(01-30-2023, 12:04 AM)Californ1a Wrote: I looked further into it but I haven't seen anywhere that was explicitly requested, though I did see some instances of people unintentionally dragging a tab out and "losing" all the other tabs because the new window maximized on top of their previous window on the same monitor. I found an extension to return this feature... yet another extension added to the pile that should just be built-in options. However, the extension only works for individual tabs, it doesn't work when you hold shift to select multiple tabs and then drag the whole group out. It would be great if Cent could provide an "auto-maximize dragged tabs" setting in the tab options rather than needing yet another extension.
This is the original reason.
Seems it was caused by a conflict with Windows feature.
We may consider adding an option for this.
Now we are hesitant to add options because we already have too many options.
After each browser closure, the next time you log in, all authorizations fly off, you have to re-enter usernames and passwords. This is after a recent update
CENT Browser отличный, но в версии 5.Х у меня текстовые поисковые запросы к Bing.com не встречаются, хотя картинки, новости с Bing.com открываются, но если с главной страницы поисковика Bing.com вводит обычный текстовый запрос , оно как-то не проходит и страница результатов поиска запрос не открывается, страница с введенным текстовым запросом остается. Как ни странно, в версии 4.X этого не было, но все версии 5.X CENT Browser не позволяет такой текстовый запрос. Почему?
В других Chrome-подобных браузерах такой проблемы нет.
(02-07-2023, 06:01 AM)Drevnee_Zlo Wrote: After each browser closure, the next time you log in, all authorizations fly off, you have to re-enter usernames and passwords. This is after a recent update
Firstly please ensure you didn't enable the option "Clear browsing data on exit" in chrome://settings/privacy and "Clear cookies and site data when you close all windows" in chrome://settings/cookies
Then you can try closing the browser and manually deleting the files "User Data\Default\Cookies" and "User Data\Default\Cookies-journal".
(02-10-2023, 10:33 AM)Unitedmind Wrote: CENT Browser отличный, но в версии 5.Х у меня текстовые поисковые запросы к Bing.com не встречаются, хотя картинки, новости с Bing.com открываются, но если с главной страницы поисковика Bing.com вводит обычный текстовый запрос , оно как-то не проходит и страница результатов поиска запрос не открывается, страница с введенным текстовым запросом остается. Как ни странно, в версии 4.X этого не было, но все версии 5.X CENT Browser не позволяет такой текстовый запрос. Почему?
В других Chrome-подобных браузерах такой проблемы нет.
Have you tried it in safe mode of the browser?
hello friends, I have a recent problem with CentBrowser and it is that in youtube all the videos open by default in 360p quality, and every time I have to change it by hand to 1080 or 4k. If I use any other version of chrome with my youtube account this does not happen. is it happening to you?

EDIT: I delete all data and reinstall CentBrowser, and now works as spected. I think a problem with configuration.
Привет! Ждем обновления ядра до 110 версии!
Blush
(02-12-2023, 05:37 AM)100wer Wrote: Привет! Ждем обновления ядра до 110 версии!
(02-12-2023, 05:37 AM)100wer Wrote: Привет! Ждем обновления ядра до 110 версии!
Will upgrade as soon as possible.