Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354
(01-19-2023, 12:36 PM)mr-l Wrote: браузер высший класс. но, 102 хром не все расширения поддерживают. а в остальном все хорошо.
Which extension that you are using is not supported?
(01-20-2023, 04:54 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Which extension that you are using is not supported?
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ckeeldkhle
(01-21-2023, 07:16 AM)seaclub Wrote: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ckeeldkhle
You can use old version temporarily.
Hello, thank you so much for updating my favorite browser. I congratulate you on the New Year, I wish you good health and prosperity. Please update the browser to version 109 Chrome , because this is the latest version that will run on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, I think I'm not the only one still using these OS.
Big Grin 
Are waiting for an update.  Rolleyes
[Image: 159768660514539537.jpg]

I found two problems:
1) The website does not open "ads.google.com ".
2) The background illumination of the video does not work when watching Youtube.
(01-21-2023, 07:02 PM)Vi93 Wrote:
1) The website does not open "ads.google.com ".

It opens just fine here (Cent v5.0.1002.295 x64).

(01-21-2023, 07:02 PM)Vi93 Wrote:
2) The background illumination of the video does not work when watching Youtube.

I've noticed that the option to turn on Ambient mode is not available for all videos. Besides, when you turn it on, the change is gradual and it's almost unnoticable. Turn it on, wait a few seconds and turn it off to see the difference.

Hope that helps!
What are you guys choice's of mobile browser (android) to go with Cent? And how do Cent manage to sync with google account like Chrome anyway, this is the only Chromium browser I see success doing this, I want Cent on android so bad, can't use Chrome because it drain immense battery on my Realme, Firefox and its forks cant sync for shit
(01-22-2023, 07:26 AM)vannessqn Wrote: What are you guys choice's of mobile browser (android) to go with Cent? And how do Cent manage to sync with google account like Chrome anyway, this is the only Chromium browser I see success doing this, I want Cent on android so bad, can't use Chrome because it drain immense battery on my Realme, Firefox and its forks cant sync for shit

I use Edge on my Realme. Maybe give it a try.
(01-22-2023, 07:26 AM)Ваннесскн Wrote: Какой вы, ребята, выбор мобильного браузера (Android) для Cent? И как Cent все равно удается синхронизировать с учетной записью Google, такой как Chrome, это единственный браузер Chromium, в котором я вижу успех, я так сильно хочу Cent на Android, не могу использовать Chrome, потому что он разряжает огромную батарею на моем Realme, Firefox и его вилки не могут синхронизироваться для дерьма
Я использую браузер Opera
Всё ещё присутствует баг с перемещением вкладок в переполненном пуле