Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354
(01-01-2023, 10:08 AM)tammaovn Wrote: Thank you very much for great update
Happy new year !!!
Can you add option to auto delete chrome history when I use Incognito on multi tab and close it.
It auto delete in old version but not work in new one.
Thank you so much.
This feature is under design.
(01-03-2023, 02:11 AM)tsukimihime Wrote: Happy New Year! Master.

I had been feeling that there would be no more browser updates in the future...so when the long-awaited version 5 was suddenly announced last summer, I was more happy than anything else that had happened in recent years.

Well, the official version of version 5 was released just in time for 12/30/2022, and it seems to be working well. If I may say so, the display may be slow on some sites, but I hope it will be resolved in the future. I'm not particularly blindsided by that at this point.

More than anything, Cent is the only Chromium browser that has the ability to disable Direct Write. It is nice to have traditional fonts at our disposal.

My hope for now is that you guys are right, and it would be great if you could build using the latest Chromium kernel (version 108 or higher).

I look forward to more progress this year Smile
Will try our best effort to catch up Chromium version.
(01-03-2023, 11:46 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Will try our best effort to catch up Chromium version.
Dear administrator.

https://static.centbrowser.com/win_stable/

Could you please delete the old version from the list?
Thank you for the new version. And congratulations.

I really like the multi-column tab list in Cent. chrome now comes with a tab list as well, but it is only one column and looks search oriented.
Oddly enough, it's in the exact same position, same design!
However, as a tab list, I personally feel that Cent's approach is more user-friendly as a UX.

I sincerely hope that the multi-column tab list will continue in update versions of Cent's Chromium kernel.
(I wouldn't mind having two at the same time, cent's tab list and chrome's tab list, as the next best thing.)

I suspect that these similar feature conflicts with chrome may make it difficult for Chromium versions to keep up, and I suspect this is the reason why the version is stuck at 102.
Chrome's download bubble and Cent's download list are already conflicted., right?

I hope the development team will carefully protect the identity of CentBrowser.
Thank you in advance.
Is there perhaps a way to hide the side panel button on the top bar? I tried searching in flags, but nothing worked. I read the option to hide it was taken from Chrome as well, but hoped Cent would have it since you put it in. I have no use for it and it's just taking up space and distracting for me personally, so I'd like it gone.
(01-04-2023, 07:29 PM)predio Wrote: Is there perhaps a way to hide the side panel button on the top bar? I tried searching in flags, but nothing worked. I read the option to hide it was taken from Chrome as well, but hoped Cent would have it since you put it in. I have no use for it and it's just taking up space and distracting for me personally, so I'd like it gone.
Settings-appearance-Show side panel button-uncheck.
(01-04-2023, 08:58 PM)warmiak38 Wrote: Settings-appearance-Show side panel button-uncheck.
Thanks very much! Did not even notice it was added in settings and instead tried to go about it the harder way, lol.
Thank you so much for the update! Our prayers have been answered!
(01-03-2023, 01:41 PM)seaclub Wrote: Dear administrator.

https://static.centbrowser.com/win_stable/

Could you please delete the old version from the list?
Why delete?
Maybe someone needs them.
(01-03-2023, 06:19 PM)molio Wrote: Thank you for the new version. And congratulations.

I really like the multi-column tab list in Cent. chrome now comes with a tab list as well, but it is only one column and looks search oriented.
Oddly enough, it's in the exact same position, same design!
However, as a tab list, I personally feel that Cent's approach is more user-friendly as a UX.

I sincerely hope that the multi-column tab list will continue in update versions of Cent's Chromium kernel.
(I wouldn't mind having two at the same time, cent's tab list and chrome's tab list, as the next best thing.)

I suspect that these similar feature conflicts with chrome may make it difficult for Chromium versions to keep up, and I suspect this is the reason why the version is stuck at 102.
Chrome's download bubble and Cent's download list are already conflicted., right?

I hope the development team will carefully protect the identity of CentBrowser.
Thank you in advance.
"these similar feature conflicts with chrome may make it difficult for Chromium versions to keep up"
You are right, this is one important reason.
And multi-column tab list will continue to be there.