Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
beta version (5.1.1130.26)
for beta version

Chromium 124... for beta version
(03-25-2024, 06:46 PM)Cyanide Wrote: The trick is that these patchnotes were written for such easy-going weathervanes like you. 
может ты себе купишь переводчик получше умник  Biggrin
Please reduce the width of the Navigation Bar so that it is as in the old versions and return the old font everywhere.
(Yesterday, 12:34 PM)QZMTCH Wrote: может ты себе купишь переводчик получше умник  Biggrin

What for? I don't need to communicate with you in Russian on an English forum section. There is a separate category here especially for you.
But I have a feeling you might have trouble not just with English, but with the way you process information in general.
(3 hours ago)Cyanide Wrote: What for? I don't need to communicate with you in Russian on an English forum section. There is a separate category here especially for you.
But I have a feeling you might have trouble not just with English, but with the way you process information in general.
давай удачи, умник  Biggrin

не прикидывайся что ты не Русский
пару дней назад зарегался после бана и пытаешься казаться типа не русским, но переводчик с "флюгером" тебя выдаёт
(2 hours ago)QZMTCH Wrote: давай удачи, умник  Biggrin
не прикидывайся что ты не Русский
пару дней назад зарегался после бана и пытаешься казаться типа не русским, но переводчик с "флюгером" тебя выдаёт
You keep talking about stuff you don't get and don't really understand. You're like a natural weathervane - always turning in the direction the wind of public opinion is blowing.
And what the heck are you talking about? Ban? I've signed up for the first time here and it took me a while, by the way, cause I was stuck on reCAPTCHA (one of my extensions was blocking it). Finally, though, I managed to get it done. So, I think the admin should check me for any possible blocked accounts (or even second account) on this forum. If he doesn't find anything (even by IP address, or just by general impression), then he better ban you so that you don't talk shit more of things you don't know anything about.
Exactly on the same guesses and wild theories, you base your proposals for the Cent Browser developer. And from the same assumptions, ignorance, guesses and stupidity you keep having a conversation with me, even though I've said it doesn't make any sense repeatedly. And finally, if you want to keep the conversation going, switch to English or stop talking to me - it looks stupid and inappropriate. I'm not replying you in Chinese.