Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182
(08-04-2022, 06:06 PM)roma Wrote: no history is displayed under this arrow.

And if you can add a history view to the sidebar.
Do you mean "Closed tab list"?
We already have the closed tab list in the "Restore Button".
(08-04-2022, 07:22 PM)Александр Тихомиров Wrote: Flash Player я так понимаю больше не будет в новых сборках?
Yes, Flash is not supported now.
Which website are you using that still needs Flash?
(08-04-2022, 07:42 PM)badablek Wrote: this is not supposed to show tab history...but only the full list of opened tabs (useful if you have a lot of tabs opened)
From my memory, it was always designed for this only  Huh

new bugs discovered...Centbrowser crashes immediately if you toggle :
  • the download button
  • the side panel button

EDIT : only when a video is playing in a window
We have confirmed this bug.
Thanks for your feedback.
(08-05-2022, 06:33 AM)Neo Wrote: [Image: cap.jpg]

I noticed that this option is missing.
Will you bring it back at some point?

Thanks for resuming work on Cent Smile
This feature is invalidated due to Chromium change.
We have to remove it.
Thank you very much, you have created a very beautiful browser that is much better than the ones that big corporations are working on. If you need financial help, put the details for voluntary financial help in your browser, I am ready to help financially if possible. The main thing is that you and your team do not abandon this magical browser that many people have come to love.
Finally an update. I was using Edge for a while but nothing comes close to the functionalities of CentBrowser. Thank you developer.
suggestion ;

1-+ WebTorrent support browser ....
2-+ Supported the downloader resuming from breaking point after restarting the browser ....
thank u boss!!!
https://i2.paste.pics/a3837d56785bf1da2b...c15b85.png
Добрый день. Меня интересует тема новые мультилогинные вкладки. Где и как ими управлять и напрягать? Если у меня к примеру 10 вкладок с бесплатными аккаунтами фейсбук. Как попасть сразу на 9 или 10 вкладку-аккаунт не перещёлкивая с первого по десятый? В Мазила-Фирефоксе расширение Account Containers https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/ad...ontainers/ не плохо это реализует. Каждый раздел с аккаунтом можно присвоить любому заголовку. Соответственно в большом количестве контейнеров можно найти нужный в данный момент и сразу на него перейти. Будет хорошо, если в Cent Browser будет что-то такое. Очень удобно.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thank you for the update! 
Everything seems to be working well...
One feature I miss: The ability to open a new tab by middle/wheel clicking on an empty portion of the Tab bar.