Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182
@qwjoe1
I just read your thread "Folder manager проблема". If I understand correctly, you want to clear the history from "open" and "save as" dialogs, right?
This is handled by Windows, not by Cent Browser. To clear the history you'll need to delete 3 keys in the registry.

Open your registry editor and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32
Back up (export) the key ComDlg32 in case something goes wrong.
In the right pane delete the keys:
LastVisitedPidlMRU
LastVisitedPidlMRULegacy
OpenSavePidlMRU
and restart the computer. Or just delete the key ComDlg32 and be done with it. The key will be recreated when necessary.

In regard to Cent Browser keeping history from incognito tabs, maybe some extension messes things up? Try disabling them all and see if the problem persists.

Regards!
Sad 
(09-12-2022, 09:56 AM)Neofit Wrote: https://pastenow.ru/bc38eb3757e0e46fc3d169d5c5666403

All extensions have this option disabled, but they are still loading in the incognito mode (Ctrl+M)... Why???  Huh
(09-13-2022, 07:03 AM)ogbrana Wrote: All extensions have this option disabled, but they are still loading in the incognito mode (Ctrl+M)... Why???  Huh
Ctrl+M doesn't open New incognito window. It opens New multilogin tab.
Ctrl+Shift+N opens New incognito window.

Regards!
to developer, I think the way multilogin tab worked in previous build was a lot better.
once you close the M tab, all the cookies are gone and it was great advantage over incognito window.
because M tab is within the same window of main browser, making it easier to manage the tabs declutter-wise.

but as you replied earlier, some people would find it helpful that M tab keeps the cookies even when closed, as its name "multi-login" suggests.

it might be ideal for you to give us an option whether to delete cookies when M tab is closed because many of us will use it as great replacement for traditional incognito window, like added anonymity when browsing, within same window.

thank you anyway for the update, many improvements and fixed bugs. keep up the great work!
(09-12-2022, 10:07 PM)LuckyJim Wrote: @qwjoe1
I just read your thread "Folder manager проблема". If I understand correctly, you want to clear the history from "open" and "save as" dialogs, right?
This is handled by Windows, not by Cent Browser. To clear the history you'll need to delete 3 keys in the registry.

Open your registry editor and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32
Back up (export) the key ComDlg32 in case something goes wrong.
In the right pane delete the keys:
LastVisitedPidlMRU
LastVisitedPidlMRULegacy
OpenSavePidlMRU
and restart the computer. Or just delete the key ComDlg32 and be done with it. The key will be recreated when necessary.

In regard to Cent Browser keeping history from incognito tabs, maybe some extension messes things up? Try disabling them all and see if the problem persists.

Regards!
Hey, thanks for your feedback. You see, now im using Version 4.3.9.248 (Official Build) (32-bit) (Chromium 86.0.4240.198). And history from open and save as are saved for each tab I open. Which is the thing I like. Speaking about the ctrl+m feature, for me, it was always an incognito tab right next to the normal tab. As I understand now, ctrl+m is a multi-login tab, which for me personally, is not necessary at all. How am I supposed to remember each multi-login tab by color? idk; still, it's unfortunate that there is no feature to switch back ctrl+m to the incognito mode as it was in the previous versions. Your solution removes the entire open+save as history. It wasn't the thing I was trying to achieve.
(09-15-2022, 03:52 AM)qwjoe1 Wrote: Hey, thanks for your feedback. You see, now im using Version 4.3.9.248 (Official Build) (32-bit) (Chromium 86.0.4240.198). And history from open and save as are saved for each tab I open. Which is the thing I like. Speaking about the ctrl+m feature, for me, it was always an incognito tab right next to the normal tab. As I understand now, ctrl+m is a multi-login tab, which for me personally, is not necessary at all. How am I supposed to remember each multi-login tab by color? idk; still, it's unfortunate that there is no feature to switch back ctrl+m to the incognito mode as it was in the previous versions. Your solution removes the entire open+save as history. It wasn't the thing I was trying to achieve.

Ah, now I understand! I hope you made a backup of the key ComDlg32 and were able to restore your "open" and "save as" history!

I haven't used Cent Browser v4.x and didn't know that in the old version multilogin tabs cleared all cookies upon closing.
This is a feature I would very much like to see in Cent Browser! It's much more convenient to have even a semi-incognito tab (browsing history aside I guess) than a separate incognito window!

It would be great if the developer implements the ability to open such tabs or provides an option to clear all cookies when closing multilogin tabs as @tatagi1 suggested.

Regards!
(09-13-2022, 07:03 AM)огбрана Wrote: У всех расширений эта опция отключена, но они все равно загружаются в режиме инкогнито (Ctrl+M)... Почему???  Huh
А ты кого- то боишься? )))
Крч, бетку ждали 1.5 года, значит ещё столько же ждать стабильную или вторую бетку?Smile Пока сижу на старой версии, всё устраивает. Если разбираться в флагах, то в принципе всё гуд, но все равно есть некоторые мелочи...
stable version will be released in a reasonable time) I have no doubt) or do you want every Friday as in maxton a new bug coming out? patience)
(08-06-2022, 10:21 AM)Al Q Wrote: Thank you for the update!
Everything seems to be working well...
One feature I miss: The ability to open a new tab by middle/wheel clicking on an empty portion of the Tab bar.

(08-08-2022, 12:46 PM)adrem85 Wrote: Куда пропала эта очень полезная опция и можно ли ее вернуть?

chrome://settings/cbTabOptions > "When middle clicking in the tab bar"

http://ibn.im/nGEfiad

(08-11-2022, 03:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This feature was removed.
We will consider adding it back.

Yes please bring these back if they aren't already (I'm still on stable). Being able to set a custom middle mouse bind on the tab bar and tabs is one of the primary reasons I use Cent; no other browser I know of allows a custom middle mouse bind on tab bar and tabs. Personally, I like having middle mouse on tab bar to restore previous closed tab, and middle mouse on a tab to duplicate that tab:
[Image: DBSR4ST.png]