Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182
I'd like to report that ampersand (&) is not shown in the names of bookmarks and bookmark folders when they're viewed via the bookmarks button.
However it's shown correctly in the bookmark manager.
Regards!
(08-19-2022, 09:35 AM)Fastclick Wrote: Did the same and everything fine.
Have you tried running without extensions?
yes - same problem.
if i delete all cached pages it works.  this was the solution in past versions also.  
this problem seemed to start after i mistakenly invoked the 'save and open from temporary location' option ?
Will there be new beta versions or is this the only one?
HI, thanks for the update.

I found 2 bugs:

- ctrl + F dont open the searh form
- the movies on Rakuten Viki not load (for example - https://www.viki.com/videos/1177743v)

Thanks for your review.
(08-15-2022, 04:27 PM)Roderico Wrote: CentBrowser
Hello. Thanks for the new release. I found a problem with the settings of a built -in pages translator right on our forum and on this page:
https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=22
By default, the pages of the forum are selected English, and accordingly, only English is translated. But if there is another language, in addition to English, for example, Chinese, then it is not translated. And in order to translate both English and Chinese, you need to set the original language to the auto-determination mode. I think it is necessary to put the choice of the language on the auto-determination by default, so that all text in all languages is translated, as is done in the original chromium.
This should be changed by Chromium.
Will look into it.
(08-16-2022, 03:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Is it possible to fix this?
It worked fine in the old version btw.
Will try to fix it.
(08-16-2022, 09:32 AM)geonetor Wrote: Dear Centbrowser Admin,

Thank you for bringing back our favorite browser.
I would like to report that multicolumn bookmarks work fine in win10, but in win11 there is only one column shown and the next bookmarks columns show by scrolling the mouse wheel, as next/prev page within the same column. I hope this can be fixed.

Best Regards, and thank you for reviving Cent Browser!
Thanks for your feedback.
This is known issue.
(08-18-2022, 07:29 AM)Malki Wrote: I found the reason. It happens when RAM is more then 85% load. 
Is there any option to reduce RAM usage for Cent browser? I have about 20-30 tabs in browser, 1-2 of which are twitch/youtube streams. My RAM is 8gb.
Maybe you can try increasing your virtual memory.
(08-18-2022, 04:06 PM)Bro Wrote: If press ctrl+m in new tab zoom settings are not saved
Thanks for reporting. This bug has been confirmed.

Quote:also when I close multilogin tab browser don't reset all cookies

This is intended change. Multilogin data should be persistent.
(08-19-2022, 02:40 AM)ghoff Wrote: beta 5.0.1002.182x64 on win10, upgraded over centbrowser_4.3.9.182_x64.exe     
my install crashes every time i try to activate an incognito window.  this has happened on anumber of previous builds, but not the last 4.3.9.182 version.

thank you developers!!!  there is no browser as good as cent!
We can't reproduce it.
Can you record a video to show this?
And you may try disabling hardware acceleration.