Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centbrowser would not need an update?.
Question 
Hello! Although I am very happy with Centbrowser, I am starting to receive some errors for not having an updated browser.
I can not log in to enter my Gmail mail because it says that "I must use a compatible browser" when recently I could enter without problems.
In Discord there are times when I do not see some options that do appear if I use another browser.
Centbrowser would not need an update?  Huh
(02-10-2022, 05:26 PM)Post Wrote: Hello! Although I am very happy with Centbrowser, I am starting to receive some errors for not having an updated browser.
I can not log in to enter my Gmail mail because it says that "I must use a compatible browser" when recently I could enter without problems.
In Discord there are times when I do not see some options that do appear if I use another browser.
Centbrowser would not need an update?  Huh
Except that it needs. It already been more than a year without an update from cent. This kind of erros will just happen more often.
The Cent team is small and don't care enough for the users to or update or release the code so someone can take it further. You should, as most of us, change browsers. Alternatives like Maxthon, Vivaldi, Slimpeak Slimjet, Catsxp and a few others seems to fill most of user needs.
Thanxs Shyboy!