Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
I can't believe it happened but I'll wait for a release. We have been waiting for so long anyway. At last Metamask should stop showing errors! How can I thank developer(s)? I would easily send about $10 for such a perfect browser.
(08-02-2022, 10:09 AM)Mugen Wrote: Thanks for the update Smile

Hmm, wasn't "Multi-column bookmarks" one of Cents great features?
Also new bookmark menu does not show an arrow on bottom to indicate there are more entries.

'Multi-column bookmarks' is one of my must features for choosing a browser. BTW the dark mode doesn't work. It seems to me that it's no longer the old Cent Browser I loved. Please keep all the old features and just upgrade the Kernel only.
It's beta but it's pretty much stable. I just noticed there's a bug when DirectWrite is disabled and GPU rasterization flag is enabled (win7/x64), the fonts are not shown. For example GDIChromium somehow managed this issue. Another thing I would propose is to remove qr-code context menu, address bar blue outline and the sharing icon inside the address bar, here's the patch I found: https://github.com/ungoogled-software/un.../pull/1978
But overall it's perfect! Thanks for the update!
thanks from me too,
I think we need a new thread for the new beta: 5.0.1002.182
(08-02-2022, 10:09 AM)Mugen Wrote: Thanks for the update Smile

Hmm, wasn't "Multi-column bookmarks" one of Cents great features?
Also new bookmark menu does not show an arrow on bottom to indicate there are more entries.

What OS are you using? I still get the multi-column bookmarks in Windows 10 with this build, but the full-screen scrolling in Windows 11.
Your are right, it's a problem with Windows 11. Also if i set compatibility mode to Windows 8 it works.
But chrome browsers seems to remove compatibility mode every start...