Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
ChromiumIQ & Banjoboy - filthy foul language! It sucks! Sit on the clean and jerk and use the levers.
(06-10-2021, 05:43 PM)cb-user Wrote: ChromiumIQ & Banjoboy - filthy foul language! It sucks! Sit on the clean and jerk and use the levers.
If you had anything worth while to say, you would not get the zero feedback you get.  ZERO BOY !!!
(06-10-2021, 02:27 PM)rch Wrote:  
I don't think the devs have said what's been the hold this time, have they? In reality, though, Cent Browser can't keep limping along like this and something needs to change.

There's things they could do but I think they have previously ruled some of them out, such as getting outside help or removing any existing functions/features they have trouble with.

As I said, they are not going to please everyone whatever they do, but in my humble opinion, they need to pick a direction to go in and commit to it. If it upsets you, me, or anyone else, so be it. Either that or if they think it's the end of the line for Cent, just tell us so we can all move on...
I'm mostly just saying I won't be a face you see anymore once Cent stops supporting that option. DirectWrite gives me a migraine, so I'm limited on options. :/
(06-10-2021, 07:36 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: I'm mostly just saying I won't be a face you see anymore once Cent stops supporting that option. DirectWrite gives me a migraine, so I'm limited on options. :/

Well, all these long delays might not be related to DirectWrite at all, in which case you could continue to use it. But even then, Cent will eventually stop working on many sites if it's not updated at reasonable intervals.

But as usual, we are left in the dark as to why we are not seeing any updates for several months at a time, yet again.
I believe, when the time is ripe, Cent will deliver something we can all rejoice over!

Go devs, go!
Also just read that Google will soon be releasing major updates every 4 weeks instead of every 6 weeks. Dread to think how many versions behind Cent is going to get with its current release schedule.
(06-11-2021, 07:02 PM)Al Q Wrote: I believe, when the time is ripe, Cent will deliver something we can all rejoice over!

Go devs, go!
Just be good little consumers and blindly consume, while your browser breaks down and become unusable in the meantime.
yes, master.
(06-11-2021, 07:02 PM)Al Q Wrote: I believe, when the time is ripe, Cent will deliver something we can all rejoice over!

Go devs, go!

The time was ripe 4 or 5 months ago, did we get something we can rejoice over then???
(06-12-2021, 02:20 PM)rch Wrote: The time was ripe 4 or 5 months ago, did we get something we can rejoice over then???
You should know when you bet Cent. There is no release schedule for versions. If you don't like it, switch to Chrome. The developer doesn't owe you anything.