Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
i'm watting.....
If its good, it is worth to wait
Are you also experiencing https page loading problem?
Both moderators and developer-programmers have already left this world. Otherwise, they would have found time in 10 months to contact users and clarify the situation.
The situation is the same at the Chinese forum. :-)
(12-01-2021, 01:56 PM)cb-user Wrote: Both moderators and developer-programmers have already left this world. Otherwise, they would have found time in 10 months to contact users and clarify the situation.

To be fair, they did come out in July and tell us they were hoping to get an update out......in July.

That turned out to be a bit off, as it happens... Tongue
After that, they also talked about September. And about November. :-)
It's already December. But the cart is still where it was.

What city does the developer live in?
Is it possible that none of the Chinese can go to him and arrange an interrogation with partiality?! :-)
it's a shame that another human chromium project is over. coolnovo, coowon, now cent. It's all sad
now the only thing that can save us is a Christmas miracle Biggrin
(12-01-2021, 01:56 PM)cb-user Wrote: Both moderators and developer-programmers have already left this world. Otherwise, they would have found time in 10 months to contact users and clarify the situation.

not true

and it seems you don't understand that moderators have NOTHING to do with the dev team and can't speak for them.
I'm a moderator, I do my job here (everyday), I'm a Centbrowser user and I also wait and hope for a new revision.

stop taking shortcuts when you talk about people you (obviously) don't know   Sleepy
This is what happens when the source code of a project is closed. The developer "leaves" the project, and, because the project is closed, the project begins to die quietly.