Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
(10-25-2021, 10:26 PM)ttomomo Wrote:
With extensions 'Chrome Font Rendering Enhancer' & ' Nice Font Rendering' added, the ability to turn DirectWrite off is becoming less important to me.
tried too, it's not the same effect for me
(10-24-2021, 10:00 AM)JayHay Wrote: I emailed the developer last week and received the following response to my question. I asked if Cent would updated by the of 2021, and the developer stated YES.
Press X to doubt
(10-24-2021, 09:03 AM)Al Q Wrote: Perhaps the entire dev team split up and they all walked away!
Maybe they're fighting over legal hassles!
As far as I know from the interview, the team consists of the main developer (Dan Deng), his sister and brother. One way or another, they must maintain a relationship with each other.
Developer, please update to new version Sad
Does anyone know what happened to the developer of this application? Did he die of COVID?
(10-29-2021, 07:40 AM)truefriend-cz Wrote: Does anyone know what happened to the developer of this application? Did he die of COVID?
First quote (not mine): "Last week I emailed the developer and got the following answer to my question. I asked if Cent will be updated by 2021 and the developer answered YES." Second: c0v1d - does not exist.
(10-29-2021, 08:45 AM)JayHay Wrote: ... by the "END of 2021"
I ain't holdin my breath!
There is information from the Russian forum (http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?foru...start=2380) that a person received the following message from the developers:
"I want to inform the community. Also wrote a letter to Dan by mail. About the browser.
Here's a short answer came. Truth came on behalf of Michael Sun."
Here's the answer: Michael Sun / centbrowser@gmail.com / 26 октября в 20:06
"Thanks for your concern.
We are still working on this project.
And the next version based on Chromium 94 is expected to release in November."
So Cent is alive.
Cent always follow over 360ee. 360ee has been updated ~2 weeks ago. Seems like chances is real.
(10-29-2021, 07:40 AM)truefriend-cz Wrote: Does anyone know what happened to the developer of this application? Did he die of COVID?

LMAO I can't hold it that's so funny to laugh about  Biggrin