Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
(06-13-2021, 04:16 AM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: You should know when you bet Cent. There is no release schedule for versions. If you don't like it, switch to Chrome. The developer doesn't owe you anything.
Then they can have fun being an even deader browser with no traffic.
(06-10-2021, 05:43 PM)cb-user Wrote: ChromiumIQ & Banjoboy - filthy foul language! It sucks! Sit on the clean and jerk and use the levers.
Your stupid head doesn't understand any other language. Oligophrenic.
(06-13-2021, 04:16 AM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: You should know when you bet Cent. There is no release schedule for versions. If you don't like it, switch to Chrome. The developer doesn't owe you anything.

Erm, when I first started using Cent as my main browser, it was updated regularly. You must be a recent user of Cent to not know it once had regular updates.

Who said the developer owes anything to anybody? The simple fact remains that if you release a software product with the express intention of other people using it, it is up to you to keep it up to date for compatibility and security reasons at the very least. If you cannot or do not wish to do that, the least you could do is be straight and upfront with your users.

I can't imagine that many users are happy with the current state of affairs regarding the total lack of updates, and as AnakhaSilver said, if they all went to Chrome tomorrow, there'd be very few users left.
(06-13-2021, 01:47 PM)rch Wrote: Erm, when I first started using Cent as my main browser, it was updated regularly. You must be a recent user of Cent to not know it once had regular updates.

Who said the developer owes anything to anybody? The simple fact remains that if you release a software product with the express intention of other people using it, it is up to you to keep it up to date for compatibility and security reasons at the very least. If you cannot or do not wish to do that, the least you could do is be straight and upfront with your users.

I can't imagine that many users are happy with the current state of affairs regarding the total lack of updates, and as AnakhaSilver said, if they all went to Chrome tomorrow, there'd be very few users left.
Is it difficult to look at the registration date? Aug 2017
The developer has the intention to simply acquaint others with the fruits of their labor. There is no such task to chase Chrome versions. I am quite satisfied with the policy of the Scent Studio. You are not satisfied, change the browser. What problems. There were users who yelled like you. Where are the updates? Gone. So go away, who forbids it? No one is going to cry and cause a tragedy.

(06-13-2021, 04:17 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Then they can have fun being an even deader browser with no traffic.
You used to be a blockhead, now you are a blockhead, and you will die a blockhead, defective. On the latest version on 10, everything works, no problem.
(06-13-2021, 04:26 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Is it difficult to look at the registration date? Aug 2017
The developer has the intention to simply acquaint others with the fruits of their labor. There is no such task to chase Chrome versions. I am quite satisfied with the policy of the Scent Studio. You are not satisfied, change the browser. What problems. There were users who yelled like you. Where are the updates? Gone. So go away, who forbids it? No one is going to cry and cause a tragedy.

Your registration date was 2017, so what. It might interest you to know there were 13 (yes 13) updates to Cent in 2017. Would you not call that regular??

I haven't asked Cent to "chase" Chrome versions, only to have updates to a reasonable degree. I would guess that's all most of the other people on here are asking for. It's not terrible or evil to ask such a thing from a software developer who makes such an important piece of software like a web browser.

I am a long time user of Cent browser and am disappointed with its severe lack of activity in the last couple of years, and will continue to voice my opinion on that and other things (good or bad). If you don't like that, tough luck, that's what a forum is for.
(06-13-2021, 09:34 PM)rch Wrote: Your registration date was 2017, so what. It might interest you to know there were 13 (yes 13) updates to Cent in 2017. Would you not call that regular??

I haven't asked Cent to "chase" Chrome versions, only to have updates to a reasonable degree. I would guess that's all most of the other people on here are asking for. It's not terrible or evil to ask such a thing from a software developer who makes such an important piece of software like a web browser.

I am a long time user of Cent browser and am disappointed with its severe lack of activity in the last couple of years, and will continue to voice my opinion on that and other things (good or bad). If you don't like that, tough luck, that's what a forum is for.
The owner of Cent Studio, who is also a developer, develops the browser based on its capabilities. Most people don't understand this. I used the 63 engine for more than a year, problems with DirectWrite, nothing terrible happened. Nothing will change compared to what most people are asking for. It's about time you realized that. Your chatter doesn't annoy me. But stupidity-yes
(06-13-2021, 10:23 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: The owner of Cent Studio, who is also a developer, develops the browser based on its capabilities. Most people don't understand this. I used the 63 engine for more than a year, problems with DirectWrite, nothing terrible happened. Nothing will change compared to what most people are asking for. It's about time you realized that. Your chatter doesn't annoy me. But stupidity-yes
We have told them, MULTIPLE TIMES, to hire more people. They refuse to, even though the workload is too much for three people. The only stupid idiot here is you, because you're whining that we want our browser to work. It's starting to have trouble running. Extensions are starting to not work, I get constant warnings of being out of date on some sites, etc.
right now, only linkedin tells me i have an old browser.
(06-14-2021, 01:30 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: We have told them, MULTIPLE TIMES, to hire more people. They refuse to, even though the workload is too much for three people. The only stupid idiot here is you, because you're whining that we want our browser to work. It's starting to have trouble running. Extensions are starting to not work, I get constant warnings of being out of date on some sites, etc.
You and your kind of stupid brutes can't understand. The developer, the owner, makes decisions himself, according to the situation. A herd of cattle can only ask, not demand. If you don't like it, go to another browser. Stupid oligophrenics
(06-13-2021, 10:23 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: The owner of Cent Studio, who is also a developer, develops the browser based on its capabilities. Most people don't understand this. I used the 63 engine for more than a year, problems with DirectWrite, nothing terrible happened. Nothing will change compared to what most people are asking for. It's about time you realized that. Your chatter doesn't annoy me. But stupidity-yes

You talk as if Cent was a private browser that was leaked online so the public has no right to have an opinion, make requests, or say anything about it.

As you know, that wasn't the case and Cent is released to the general public, you know, for the public to use. Anyone using it has a right to give feedback ask the developer about whatever they choose, or talk about whatever they wish concerning the browser on this forum.

You can whine about what other users are saying or talking about all you like, but the juvenile insults and name calling really just make you look rather immature.