Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BETA version -- 4.3.9.182
(11-07-2020, 02:26 AM)soyabeaner Wrote: Thanks for the update. I haven't noticed any problems so far except for smooth scrolling with the middle mouse click held down (not with the mouse wheel).  Web pages are jumpy when the mouse cursor is moved or down and the rate makes drastic sudden changes.

64-bit portable on Windows 10 ver 1909
I have problem with middle mouse click scrolling (Autoscroll) too. It's less smooth and cause higher cpu usage then CB v4.2.10.171.

32-bit portable on Windows 7
-------------------------------------
MX Arrow SJ Arrow CentBrowser 
(11-07-2020, 10:21 PM)Journeyover Wrote: I guess in a way yes that is what I am asking for. 

Honestly I just want suggestions back to how they was in Centbrowser version 4.2.10.171 or at least give us an option for people who want to enable or disable such a thing.
It may need to split this option into two:
Disable Bookmarks suggestion and Disable History suggestion
(11-08-2020, 03:49 AM)Proton1983 Wrote: привет, где я могу найти параметр Добавлен BitComet в список загрузчиков?
2 )is there an option to turn off page translation notifications?
You need to install 32-bit browser, and BitComet will appear in chrome://settings/downloads
For translation, you can either disable entire translation feature or translation for specific language:
https://www.howtogeek.com/407924/how-to-...in-chrome/
(11-08-2020, 09:14 AM)zoso Wrote: 2 problems

1. the buttons from top right (minimize, maximize, close) are gone
2. when pointing the mouse over a tab, it goes to resize https://i.imgur.com/0jg0Bpr.png
Maybe caused by your theme.
Have you tried them in safe mode?
i fixed by reinstalling the teme. all good now.
(11-09-2020, 12:07 AM)whileloop Wrote: I have problem with middle mouse click scrolling (Autoscroll) too. It's less smooth and cause higher cpu usage then CB v4.2.10.171.

32-bit portable on Windows 7
Have you tried changing the flag chrome://flags/#smooth-scrolling?
(11-08-2020, 09:14 AM)zoso Wrote: 2 problems

1. the buttons from top right (minimize, maximize, close) are gone
2. when pointing the mouse over a tab, it goes to resize https://i.imgur.com/0jg0Bpr.png

i'll verify your #1...I use a theme "pencil sketch" and no min/max/close buttons in this new version. Never had the issue prior.When I set to default theme, the buttons are there. I think multiple skins might be affected maybe by either the chrome change or the Cent change.

If I use pencil sketch, I can still right click on the title bar to exit, or when clicking the ellipses and selecting 'exit'...would just take me getting used to it. Hopefully they can check it.

Are you using a skin?
(11-09-2020, 04:27 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Have you tried changing the flag chrome://flags/#smooth-scrolling?
I already did. No difference with it on or off. Same in Safe Mode. By "smooth scrolling", I really meant auto-scrolling.
(11-08-2020, 03:49 AM)Proton1983 Wrote: 2 )is there an option to turn off page translation notifications?
Proton1983,
Turn off "Offer to translate pages that aren't in a language you read" option via "Settings > Advanced > Languages" to prevent the page translation offer box from opening automatically!
(Or use"uBlock Origin" or similar extension (right click on the popup box and select "Block element ...")

Quote:I already did. No difference with it on or off. Same in Safe Mode. By "smooth scrolling", I really meant auto-scrolling.
soyabeaner,
- "Smooth Scrolling" is not a stable function in Chromium based browsers; Therefore, it would be appropriate to prevent this feature from running by selecting "Disabled" in the "chrome: // flags" window;
- However, this blocking process only works in Cent Browser; it is necessary to use an extension in other Chromium based browsers (eg "No smooth scroll 2").

Regards,
Quote:Are you using a skin?

yes, Minimalist theme. 
both problems dissapeared when i uninstalled and installed again the theme.