Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Когда там уже обновление...?
Я фигею, 1 обновление в год.. это чет жестко.. Неужели так сложно хотя бы сам хромиум обновить, не говоря уж о пополнении функционала...
New version(Chromium 85) will be released this month.
А цифровая подпись будет в новой версии? Или файл так и останется неподписанным? Почему постоянно возникают такие проблемы с получением цифрового сертификата?

Will the digital signature be in the new version? Or the file will remain unsigned? Why are there such problems with obtaining a digital certificate all the time?
No, the signature should be used in 4.4 version.
4.3 version will remain unsigned.
Thumbs Up 
(09-23-2020, 03:38 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: No, the signature should be used in 4.4 version.
4.3 version will remain unsigned.

Will the new version include #tab-groups-collapse flag support ? The only thing i miss.
Cent лучший!
(09-23-2020, 06:45 PM)Robbin Banks Wrote: Will the new version include #tab-groups-collapse flag support ? The only thing i miss.
Cent лучший!
Yes, there will be this flag.
Когда теперь можно ждать исправление всех ошибок и выхода финальной версии?

When can we expect all bugs to be fixed and the final version released?
Где можно прочитать чейнджлоги по новой бэта версии браузера? Что сделано, что исправлено?

Where can I read the changelogs for the new beta version of the browser? What has been done, what has been fixed?
(11-03-2020, 08:19 PM)cb-user Wrote: Где можно прочитать чейнджлоги по новой бэта версии браузера? Что сделано, что исправлено?

Where can I read the changelogs for the new beta version of the browser? What has been done, what has been fixed?
Will upload the beta version tomorrow.