Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.5.13.33(for Windows) Released
(01-09-2016, 04:50 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(01-09-2016, 09:58 AM)Steven Wrote: Can you add search box ?

What about a search button on the toolbar?(Show a search engine list bubble when click it)

I don't know how that may look like, but might be nice/useful Smile There is an extension in Chrome store, called "SearchBar". I want a search box similar to what Firefox have and lately Opera Dev introduce it.
I never felt the necessity of a search-bar in cent! Though it would be fun to have a classic firefox like search-bar built into chrome Smile
Well, we will add a search box in the future.
Thank you! Hoping to see this feature soon, now waiting quietly for the update Biggrin I see the icon has changed, like it Smile
(01-10-2016, 05:37 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Well, we will add a search box in the future.

Hope this search box will be optionnal  Blush
(01-10-2016, 06:33 PM)badablek Wrote: Hope this search box will be optionnal  Blush
And i hope so  Rolleyes
...sorry for my english Biggrin
Search box? Did you guys know how to use a tool that you have in the settings? Just assign the letter to a search engine and enter it into the address bar, then fill in what you are looking for.

[Image: 34oaj9j.jpg]

sorry for my english Wink
everyone has its own needs. The way YOU use CentBrowser is personal and is not what EVERYBODY wants !

until it's optional, I don't see any problem to let users choose what they want ! Because it's the best way to fit everybody's needs, some people prefer dissociated url bar / search box, like firefox (that's not my case, BTW I understand this request).

a french proverb is perfect for this : who can do more can do less  Cool
Of course i know about omnibar with letter assigned. But, for me it will be much easier to select an engine with 2 mouse clicks, then remembering all assigned letters, and less productive. Firefox have a separate search box, probably just for that. And as i said, Opera introduce it recently, being obtional.
[Image: dhp-step3-firefox-win.jpg]
Maybe you like Searchbox https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...dnidbammed