Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.3.7.16(for Windows) Released
(08-16-2015, 06:44 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Well, we roll back to chrome setting.
And what will be the result? What does it mean?
...sorry for my english Biggrin
(08-16-2015, 07:46 PM)slimka Wrote: And what will be the result? What does it mean?
Keep the same with chrome's menu item height.
(08-16-2015, 08:51 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Keep the same with chrome's menu item height.
WOW! Nice, so when we'll see the changes?
Because a lot of changes have been made, the next version still needs around a week to be released.
(08-16-2015, 10:55 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: the next version still needs around a week to be released.
Well, that's a great newsSmile I can't wait to see it! Thanks man for your work.
CentBrowser, what do you think about stand-alone tab or floating window mode?
stand-alone tab - for example, open 2 different accounts in facebook in one browser window.
floating window mode - for example, watch youtube video in lesser window over the other windows on desktop, when doing something else.
Similar functions i saw in another chinese browser (7 star) & they seemed very comfortable, don't you think?
P.S. All the above - my IMHO.
(08-18-2015, 05:49 PM)slimka Wrote: CentBrowser, what do you think about stand-alone tab or floating window mode?
stand-alone tab - for example, open 2 different accounts in facebook in one browser window.
floating window mode - for example, watch youtube video in lesser window over the other windows on desktop, when doing something else.
Similar functions i saw in another chinese browser (7 star) & they seemed very comfortable, don't you think?
P.S. All the above - my IMHO.

The stand-alone tab is generally called multi-login tab.Cent Browser has no real multi-login tab, but the incognito tab can be used as one multi-login tab.
If you have more than 2 accounts, you can add new users to the browser.We may add real multi-login tab in the future.

Floating window:
I don't think this feature has much value.For video popup feature, you can use this extension from 7 star webstore.
http://www.qixing123.com/webstore/other/...chuang.crx
(08-19-2015, 11:24 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: We may add real multi-login tab in the future.

Floating window:
I don't think this feature has much value.
Between these features i, personally, prefere multi-login tab. Hope we'll see it in cent browser as soon as possible! Thanks again Smile
Stable Channel Update: 44.0.2403.157
New version will be released next Monday.