Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love the bookmarks layout in CentBrowser
One of the most things that drove me nuts in Google Chrome is I have a lot of bookmarks in the Otherbookmarks section and scrolling down to the end using the mouse wheel takes ages. I love the fact that CentBrowser has the bookmarks displayed in 2 columns so they all appear at once.

Is that a setting of tweak that can also be done to Google Chrome or is it a modification made by the CentBrowser Developer?
(06-05-2019, 05:09 PM)Ultra Male Wrote: Is that a setting of tweak that can also be done to Google Chrome
Google Chrome don't have this. Perhaps there are some extensions with similar functionality.
(06-05-2019, 05:21 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Google Chrome don't have this. Perhaps there are some extensions with similar functionality.

Right, another reason to use CentBrowser! This is the best browser that was ever made since sliced bread!
That's why I'm using Cent for my personal daily life but not for work. 
I always have too many things to bookmark like a new post from technology sites, an interesting video from FB2Mate,... and Google Chrome doesn't meet my desire.
Chrome brings me a mess and Cent solves it.