Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Media Player
Exclamation 
I want get old player for videos. Why i cant return it ? Can anyone help me to disable new player?

chrome://flags/#enable-modern-media-controls Cant find it in chrome://flags !
I hate the new player too: https://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showth...p?tid=2823
Why do you hate the new player?
Like I said in the other thread: It's not quite as bad as when they first introduced it. I have avoided it like the plague ever since, but they seem to have removed the stupid animations from the timeline/progress bar, so that's a huge improvement. That loading/buffering animation is still the worst though. Not only is it using unnecessary CPU, but it seems to randomly get stuck, so it remains visible even as the video is playing.

Why would anybody want a buffing animation on top of a video that's playing fine? The loading pseudo element has an ::-internal prefix, so it's off limits to user styling like you can with ::-webkit. If you could provide any type of way of getting rid of the loading/buffering animation, the player wouldn't be half bad. God, I hope you can, because that would seriously drive me up the wall every time it gets stuck.
(06-05-2019, 04:24 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Why do you hate the new player?
Because when I try to drag the player window to the other side, it pauses automatically.  I like to sit on different image boards and I really liked the old player.
Q: Why is it not possible to put the old player? I would really like to do this, please add, I will be very happy
(06-06-2019, 11:32 AM)Molly Wrote: Because when I try to drag the player window to the other side, it pauses automatically.  I like to sit on different image boards and I really liked the old player.
Q: Why is it not possible to put the old player? I would really like to do this, please add, I will be very happy

The old player is deprecated in Chromium, a lot of code needs to be added back for this little change.
(06-06-2019, 02:48 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: The old player is deprecated in Chromium, a lot of code needs to be added back for this little change.

But still it should be his switch, not only I do not like the new player, the old one was better
(06-06-2019, 02:48 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: The old player is deprecated in Chromium, a lot of code needs to be added back for this little change.

And yes, an interesting fact. When you turn on the full screen in a new player, the page freezes and you have to refresh.
(06-07-2019, 03:42 PM)Molly Wrote: And yes, an interesting fact. When you turn on the full screen in a new player, the page freezes and you have to refresh.

This issue doesn't appear on our side, you may try disabling hardware acceleration.
(06-08-2019, 03:23 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This issue doesn't appear on our side, you may try disabling hardware acceleration.
You will add function to choose old player?