Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check updates.
Already release a new version - 4.x., but in browser (3.9.2.45) check updates cant found it  Huh
Because it is still in beta
Generally we will push update after some days after stable release.
(06-01-2019, 03:39 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Generally we will push update after some days after stable release.

Can i change update channel?
(06-01-2019, 07:50 PM)Trommy Wrote: Can i change update channel?

Cent has only one update channel.
(06-02-2019, 05:07 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Cent has only one update channel.

I just remeber that unpack and use beta portable version, above 3-4 month ago. But after it update to release version.

Please in English, we need everyone to understand what this is about.
(06-02-2019, 05:34 AM)Trommy Wrote: Я точно помню, что ставил бету. Обновлялась до стабильной и при дальнейшем обновлении видит только стабильные. Как так-то?
Hi! Beta will be updated to stable version and stable to stable. But in fact. channel one, just beta is not distributed through push updates.

(06-02-2019, 05:34 AM)Trommy Wrote: И как обновить вручную портативную версию - со стабильной до беты?
Just unpack the new version, and copy there the folder "user data" from the old version of the browser. That is all.
(06-02-2019, 06:27 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Hi! Beta will be updated to stable version and stable to stable. But in fact. channel one, just beta is not distributed through push updates.

Just unpack the new version, and copy there the folder "user data" from the old version of the browser. That is all.

Big thnx.  Cool