Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bugs in beta 4.0.9.72
(05-19-2019, 07:18 AM)patrickdrd Wrote: something wrong with the cookies in the latest beta?
many of my cookies don't work in 4.x

This is also a bug of portable version.
yes but the bug is only in 4.x,
it was working fine in 3.x versions,
one more thing,
I just came back from work and I was asked (for the first time ever with cent!) to login to my google account!

so the cent advantages in terms of cookies in portable version are lost!

so, I'm going back to 3.9.2.45 since the new beta portable doesn't work,
for me at least
(05-20-2019, 02:19 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thank you all.
These issues have been confirmed and we are fixing them.

Do you think you will have the release done by the first week of June ?
(05-20-2019, 06:32 PM)jerryh Wrote: Do you think you will have the release done by the first week of June ?

Will it make any difference if the answer is Yes?)))
There is no favicons in History menu

[Image: b36ef19f70a421f726141fe20ad68759.th.png]
It seems like there's no animation for when opening a new tab anymore (new tab appears instantly now)
Is this a bug or is this how it is now? Is there any option to change that?
Edit: ^This turns out to be a chrome issue-> https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/3026068?hl=en

Also is it just me or is there really have a little delay now (1~4 sec, sometimes even more) when opening a link from other programs (ex: notepad++) ?
It used to be able to open a link instantly or at least within 1 sec.
The latest beta can not open external links. If I click on a link in a document or in some other app, Cent does not open. It is set as default but the icon is missing in Windows settings. A screenshot

(05-21-2019, 08:10 AM)hemlok89 Wrote: The latest beta can not open external links. If I click on a link in a document or in some other app, Cent does not open. It is set as default but the icon is missing in Windows settings. A screenshot

Guys, let's just wait a few days for the final version.. And... To use the beta as your primary browser is never a good idea.
(05-21-2019, 08:10 AM)hemlok89 Wrote: The latest beta can not open external links. If I click on a link in a document or in some other app, Cent does not open. It is set as default but the icon is missing in Windows settings. A screenshot

true, I've encountered this problem as well on windows 7 & 8.1

(05-21-2019, 08:21 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Guys, let's just wait a few days for the final version. And then we will search for bugs.

Guys, let's just wait a few days for the final version..  And... To use the beta as your primary browser is never a good idea.

yes, but this thread is created for reporting bugs, so that's what we do  Undecided
(05-21-2019, 10:00 AM)patrickdrd Wrote: yes, but this thread is created for reporting bugs, so that's what we do  Undecided
I'm not against it.