Hallo Badablek
Unfortunately, I can not see anything, but thanks for the hint.  Cool

Enable always on top
Browserfenster immer im Vordergrund

Disable always on top
Normales Browserfenster
The Force is with me   Tongue
Thank you Jedi
I installed the latest version normally.It is running very fast.

I posted on Malwaretips about the new update.

Thank you!
Windows 10 / Avira Antivirus Pro / Malwarebytes Free / CentBrowser (µBlock, HTTPS-Everywhere)

I don't see this anywhere-->  "Added bookmarks side bar"

Please help me discover where this is at.  Thank you.
"Are you sure you want to open 1 new tab?" message pops up occasionally when clicking on a bookmark from bookmarks showing when moving the mouse near the left side of the screen. How can I get this annoying message from popping up sporadically?
(10-29-2015, 11:44 PM)felipeeanne Wrote: I installed the latest version normally.It is running very fast.

I posted on Malwaretips about the new update.

Thank you!

Thanks for your support. Smile
(10-30-2015, 02:40 AM)treego14 Wrote: I don't see this anywhere-->  "Added bookmarks side bar"

Use F7 as shortcut.Or right click on bookmarks bar and select "Show bookmarks panel"
(10-30-2015, 04:13 AM)treego14 Wrote: "Are you sure you want to open 1 new tab?" message pops up occasionally when clicking on a bookmark from bookmarks showing when moving the mouse near the left side of the screen.  How can I get this annoying message from popping up sporadically?

This tip is related to the amount of your available RAM.What's your RAM usage(percentage) when this tip appears, and how much is your total RAM?
(10-30-2015, 06:00 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 02:40 AM)treego14 Wrote: I don't see this anywhere-->  "Added bookmarks side bar"

Use F7 as shortcut.Or right click on bookmarks bar and select "Show bookmarks panel"

Okay, thank you.  I was thinking a "side bar" would be different than a "panel."
(10-30-2015, 06:10 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(10-30-2015, 04:13 AM)treego14 Wrote: "Are you sure you want to open 1 new tab?" message pops up occasionally when clicking on a bookmark from bookmarks showing when moving the mouse near the left side of the screen.  How can I get this annoying message from popping up sporadically?

This tip is related to the amount of your available RAM.What's your RAM usage(percentage) when this tip appears, and how much is your total RAM?

I have a 10.1 inch Aspire One netbook (tiny laptop) which is likely using lots of its memory capacity.  I am not sure how to check on RAM usage precisely, however.... use the Windows Task Manager?