Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released
(03-22-2019, 05:50 PM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: The kerning with DirectWrite off is still a little weird in some places. I'm not sure what's going on there, but IIRC that's a known issue.

This issue is not fixed.
(03-23-2019, 01:34 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Go to Enpass settings > browser > uncheck "browser authorization"

Thanks that has fixed it but it is a workaround the Cent Browser releases do need signing....
Thank you for compact-ui, it looks great. However, the fonts don't look correct in this version with DirectWrite off.
(03-23-2019, 02:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This issue is not fixed.

Thought so. I was pretty sure it was a known issue, but I also figured someone should put it in this thread because it's as close as we have to a bug tracker.
I also confirm that --cb-compact-ui doesn't take any effect on Win7 x64.
If there is any other way, please share.
Tampermonkey showing a warning in its UI "Limited runtime host permissions might break some Tampermonkey features like script update, GM_xmlhttpRequest and others!"
(03-24-2019, 07:25 AM)hemlok89 Wrote: Tampermonkey showing a warning in its UI "Limited runtime host permissions might break some Tampermonkey features like script update, GM_xmlhttpRequest and others!"

Its normal for chromium since version 72. Go to chrome://extensions/ > Tampermonkey details > activate "allow access to file URLs"
Thank you for the great work.

If the chrome://flags/#windows10-custom-titlebar are checked, the upper right button will not be displayed at startup.

[Image: uc?id=1hx7vDCgGBqNnbygEWXcuzVaLz-87rRf4]
(03-24-2019, 08:10 AM)yuko Wrote: If the chrome://flags/#windows10-custom-titlebar are checked, the upper right button will not be displayed at startup.

I confirm the problem. Noticed when starting the google keep application. Window control buttons are not visible, but working normal.

[Image: 2019-03-24_112550.1553415986.png]
Sometimes, multi-column bookmark menu maybe truncated.
Don't know if previous version has this problem.
-------------------------------------
MX Arrow SJ Arrow CentBrowser