Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UI Layout for the browser's top chrome
Common guys, did this "stupidity bacteria" also start gradually eating my favorite and the most fantastic of all times Cent Browser? I was really sad to see the top-chrome-md's normal flag gone in your latest update... Do not copy all the dumb stuff from Google, Microsoft, Skype (owned by Microsoft now too), and all the other feeble-minded participants of this category. Let your happy users to decide which options to go for, do not decide INSTEAD of us! Let us choose, do not FORCE it, like Google Chrome does, see the difference? I think you are aware how many billions of users are on Cent only because of this "old chrome design" aren't you? I hope my favorite Cent will not copy-all-the-crap from Google-Chrome one day and will not change its name from Cent Browser to Google Chrome 2 or something...  Although it pains me to see the first contamination signs of this bacteria I am sorry to say, but the sooner the treatment starts the quicker and easier it will be cured.

Xanathon, I have a work-around for you. Downgrade to an earlier version and turn off their auto updates. I did it straight away as well after this "update" had slipped in. The "old chrome" design is back :-)

Keep your Cent Browser as great as it has always been, do not ruin it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: UI Layout for the browser's top chrome - by Klaipedaville - 02-03-2019, 09:35 AM