Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What about Cent look in future...
actually the straight lines that chrome and browsers based off of chrome had IS butt ugly. the the rounded look gives them a MUCH more polished look and feel.
(12-10-2018, 02:18 PM)LeftistDirtBag Wrote: actually

Its actually for you. All design of Windows 10 without fillets.
(12-10-2018, 12:59 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: если я пишу что придется перейти на Opera это значит только это и ничего более.

That is why he recommends not to torture yourself and go to Opera (and nothing more).
We are not in the Russian-language branch.

Quote:А то, что может навыдумывать больная психика отдельных персонажей меня не интересует.

I do not understand where the fantasy is, but I am completely healthy and asked temp123312 not to distort.
(12-10-2018, 02:32 PM)ClubMember Wrote: and nothing more

(12-08-2018, 08:17 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Ты для разработчика никто и звать тебя никак.
(12-08-2018, 09:39 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: этот форум, идиотов,коим ты являешься,
Дмитрий Сакович

You cut out of context, which is not so good.
(12-10-2018, 03:12 PM)ClubMember Wrote: Дмитрий Сакович

You cut out of context, which is not so good.
This is the context. Only a person with an unstable psyche is capable of such communication.

I just expressed my opinion about the design.
(12-10-2018, 03:17 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: I just expressed my opinion about the design.
And it belongs to design of Cent too?

In the extreme case, I will have to use Opera, there is nothing wrong with the design.

Normal users correctly understand a situation in development of the browser, in difference from you. Do not lay down the conditions if something does not satisfy them. Keep the ambitions around, they are interesting to nobody.
(12-10-2018, 03:48 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: And it belongs to design of Cent too?

In the extreme case, I will have to use Opera, there is nothing wrong with the design.

"In the extreme case". And this is my choice, which I do not impose. I like the Cent browser. And I would not want to change it to another. But the interface is something that is always before your eyes.

(12-10-2018, 03:48 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Normal users correctly understand a situation in development of the browser, in difference from you.

I did not demand anything, it was you who decided what I was demanding, but only expressed my attitude to the new design of Google Chrome, to which the Center team is not related.

For me, Cent is the best in functionality, and the Оpera is the best in design. That's all.
(12-10-2018, 04:19 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: The essence stated in two parts of the offer users was seen and correctly understood. Probably the level of your intellectual development does not allow to make it. You were given the right definition, the idiot (not insult, is the diagnosis), it is reliable for 100% +.
This is argued ... Consider people with a different opinion idiots. I treat people like You with humor and even regret.