Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Bug] Startup Tabs in Wrong Order [SOLVED]
running latest Cent 3.6.8.99  32 bit. windows 7 64 bit.

in setting, startup, open specific....i set 4 pages in a specific order.

when I start cent, the order is incorrect. I've tried removing all 4....then open them in order manually and "use current pages" to set them.

update - i figured out the issue. This happens because i have: setting, tab options, new tab position set as "next to current tab".

If i set to "at end of all tabs", then it works as it should, in order I selected.

These 2 options should NOT interact with each other. I should be able to have my startup in any order i want, regardless of how i treat new tabs. Please fix....startup order would take priority over "new tab location" on actual startup!

Also, how about allowing order change within startup, open set of pages, so i don't have to manually order all. I should be able to "lift" the icon or url to reorder it on the fly...would be a nice to have. thanks....

Thanks for your feedback.
This seems to be a bug.
We will look into it.
thanks - i also edited the suggestion I threw in...

ability to "on the fly change" the startup page positions.....like click on the ellipses on the right of each page info to grab and move it up or down in the order of pages....
(11-13-2018, 04:55 PM)jeffhere Wrote: thanks - i also edited the suggestion I threw in...

ability to "on the fly change" the startup page positions.....like click on the ellipses on the right of each page info to grab and move it up or down in the order of pages....

We will look into it.
Verified the pages load in the correct order when i use setting, tab options, new tab position set as "next to current tab" - as it should. thanks!