Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grouping tabs, Show bookmarks on the right, Ctrl+Tab
Thumbs Up 
Hi! 
Good browser. Thank!
But, as always, there are some wishes:
1. Grouping tabs, as it was in the old Opera Presto  or now in Vivaldi.
2. Show bookmarks when mouse hovered within ___ pixels from the RIGHT edge of browser window...
3. Switch to the last visited tab using Ctrl+Tab (optional). In Opera: "Select previously active tab" (Ctrl+Tab). In Vivaldi: "Tab Cycling: Cycle in Recently Used Order" (Ctrl+Tab).
Thanks for your suggestion.
1.We will look into this feature, bit I think it is not convenient for switching tabs.
2.This differs from general habit. Are you using RTL layout?
3.We are using Alt+Z because it is close to left hand and in common convention "Z" means "Undo/Last".
(11-07-2018, 02:19 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion.
1.We will look into this feature, bit I think it is not convenient for switching tabs.
2.This differs from general habit. Are you using RTL layout?
3.We are using Alt+Z because it is close to left hand and in common convention "Z" means "Undo/Last".

1. When a lot of tabs, it is convenient to grouping them by subject/domain.
2. No, I'm using LTR layout. But it's more convenient Rolleyes  Besides, I use the Scroll navigator. Very comfortably! You can add similar functionality to your browser.
3. I'm used to Ctrl+Tab, since I switched to CentBrowser from Opera. But you may be right...

Thanks!
There are already such gestures:

I propose a new mouse gesture:

(11-07-2018, 04:21 PM)Afi Wrote: 1. When a lot of tabs, it is convenient to grouping them by subject/domain.
2. No, I'm using LTR layout. But it's more convenient Rolleyes  Besides, I use the Scroll navigator. Very comfortably! You can add similar functionality to your browser.
3. I'm used to Ctrl+Tab, since I switched to CentBrowser from Opera. But you may be right...

Thanks!

OK, we will consider your request.
And you can customize the shortcut key for "Switch to last visited tab" in chrome://settings/cbManageShortcuts
(11-08-2018, 10:51 AM)Afi Wrote: There are already such gestures:

I propose a new mouse gesture:

Thanks, we will look into this feature.